Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Shinjobi posted:

I don't care who wins this game

How much have you had to drink? What are you saying, man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

drat, what's the culinary term for stuffed bear?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Much better run, bears

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

The Bananana posted:

Much better run, bears

And back to a bad run.

Trick plays?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is the 1st bears game I've ever watched; is it just me, or is trubisky kinda... shlubby looking?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

indigi posted:

Glass looks kind of good

Aye

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol, excellent work bears.

Just walk the eagles into your redzone.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

Uh ya thats why he needs ultra strong

Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Jesus, flags

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

gently caress the eagles

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Wait, who do the cowboys play next week if the eagles win tonight?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Cinco Pasta Bear

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Jesus christ the eagles are gonna win?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

gently caress

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

xbilkis posted:

All we need is a pick 2 no big deal

That would be fun as hell to watch

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Christ it almost was

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Suck a dick that's not 2pts

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

We ready for yall

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Come on you stupid rear end bears

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

The Bananana posted:

Come on you stupid rear end bears

COME ON BAAARS

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Oh my sweet jesus they're icing him

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

gently caress that must suck soooooo much

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

SAINTS/EAGLES

RAMS/COWBOYS

Please do the deedful next week, saints

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

What an ending