Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Oh there was a game called Aidyn Chronicles that I played until I was forced to swap out one of my best characters for a character whose spell was a huge aoe fireball that did team damage, with no way to swap back, and made the game unwinnable unless i grinded his levels out for hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Antoine Silvere posted:

GTA 2. I played GTA 3 at a cousins house and had fun, but my parents wouldn’t let me get it. I saw GTA 2 at blockbuster one day and my little dipshit 11 year old brain thought “oh cool this must be exactly like GTA3!” Never been so disappointed in my life

Haha

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

GTA 1 and 2 are better than the rest aince you dont hace to do rockstar shooting, experience a rockstar storyline, or do rockstar missions

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

GTA 1 and 2 are better than the rest aince you dont hace to do rockstar shooting, experience a rockstar storyline, or do rockstar missions

I loved popping out the GTA1 disc and replacing it with my dad's cds so I could listen to Steely Dan instead of royalty free hiphop loops for car radio

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

I loved popping out the GTA1 disc and replacing it with my dad's cds so I could listen to Steely Dan instead of royalty free hiphop loops for car radio

https://www.zeldathon.net

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

GorfZaplen posted:

getting the big score bonus for running over all the micromachine hari krishnas whjle aja plays....anazing

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

getting the big score bonus for running over all the micromachine hari krishnas whjle aja plays....anazing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lmfao

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Someone bought me Dr. Muto for Gamecube as a present and I had to play it in front of them. Gee... Thanks...

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

My parents bought me the nes back to the future game because I loved the movie and I never got past the second level cause it was the worst poo poo

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Mortal Kombat is dogshit with dogshit controls, and it looks faker than wrestling.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Crimson Harvest posted:

Mortal Kombat is dogshit with dogshit controls, and it looks faker than wrestling.

Holy gently caress.

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Crimson Harvest posted:

King of the Impzome..:worship:

e: wait you HAVE played the Fresdy Krueger dlc, yes?

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

Wormskull posted:

Holy gently caress.

The authentic thoughts of 11 year old Harvest.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Crimson Harvest posted:

The authentic thoughts of 11 year old Harvest.

Wow. When was your birthday, sport? lmfao :slick:

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
The first games I hated would be like 7th guest but because I was to stupid to figure out the puzzles. The first game I hated cause it sucks is probably Black & white, which i even bought a force feedback mouse for in anticipation. What a disaster

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I hate Deux Ex 2 because its a symbol of contardation but I've never played it.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Your parents must of beat the poo poo out of you.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Oh you know what my mom rented for me once. Mario is Missing. And I think I hated that game.

ohhh poo poo my dad bought me that and i thought what the gently caress is this. Thats a good one

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
The first game i truly hated was Rogue Legacy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kept running into this weird tiny brown man on 1-1 and theres no button prompts or qtes showing how to avoid it. Also he walks too fast. And even though the game world is sunny, the strange brown midgets testicles seem to be a static size. Pretty pathetic tbh. Taken all in all, Super Mario brothers is a load of horse poo poo

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Kept running into this weird tiny brown man on 1-1 and theres no button prompts or qtes showing how to avoid it. Also he walks too fast. And even though the game world is sunny, the strange brown midgets testicles seem to be a static size. Pretty pathetic tbh. Taken all in all, Super Mario brothers is a load of horse poo poo

lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

https://clips.twitch.tv/MoralSassyPorpoiseDansGame

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I knew what this was before I clicked it lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Thats like the easiest capcom Disney game d00d.....

I was like 5 and chugging some serious moon sauce

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Rocket: Robot on Wheels for N64 is the first game I rage quit. The jumping physics were too slippery for a very intricate platformer and the awful camera didn't help anything either. It's the first time I realized I hated a game and the next weekend I sold it at a yard sale for like $2 haha.
I tried playing it on an emulator earlier this year and it looks really nice, but gameplay still impossible.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Ragg posted:

It’s the best ragdoll game

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I was like 5 and chugging some serious moon sauce

Edit Noob sauce.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Ragg posted:

It has some cool ideas but it's the weakest Deus Ex for sure, also the way it was programmed it loads up a separate brand new instance of the game every time you enter a new area which is completely insane.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Lowrider for the PS2. My friends and I rented it and it was such garbage, we rubbed sand paper on the disc so no one else had endure it.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
The first game I remember clearly recognizing as Bad was Home Alone 2 for NES. It was not only donkey diarrhea but also insanely difficult and didn’t work with the game genie so I never found out if Kevin got out of the hotel.

At least I also got the talkboy that xmas

Grudgerm
May 4, 2012

by Reene
I know I might get flamed for this but I never really liked Pikmin.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Skate Or Die for the Game Boy

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

frankenfreak posted:

Skate Or Die for the Game Boy

drat reminds me of some arcade classic poo poo my mom bought me for the xbox. Definitely remember hating most of them lol

e: was called midway arcade treasures. pretty fucjing dogshit especially playing them with an 8 year olds hands on a big rear end xbox controller after grtting done playing halo and morrowind trying to keep a marble from falling off some block was pretty lame and frustrating. def hate worthy

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

malibu anime posted:

drat reminds me of some arcade classic poo poo my mom bought me for the xbox. Definitely remember hating most of them lol

e: was called midway arcade treasures. pretty fucjing dogshit especially playing them with an 8 year olds hands on a big rear end xbox controller after grtting done playing halo and morrowind trying to keep a marble from falling off some block was pretty lame and frustrating. def hate worthy

marble madness rules you clown

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

marble madness rules you clown

i like the nes version best. great music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
I loved JRPGs as a kid and I just could not figure out what the gently caress was going on with SaGa Frontier for PS1. I remember just walking around the towns for a long time trying to figure out where to go to advance the story, and the battle system made no sense to me as a dumb kid who only knew stuff like the FF series. I'd probably still hate it.

Also, I had a lovely fighting game called Cardinal Syn for ps1 that I wanted to like but thought sucked.