Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yoshi's Story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

SoR Blaze posted:

I loved JRPGs as a kid and I just could not figure out what the gently caress was going on with SaGa Frontier for PS1. I remember just walking around the towns for a long time trying to figure out where to go to advance the story, and the battle system made no sense to me as a dumb kid who only knew stuff like the FF series. I'd probably still hate it.

Also, I had a lovely fighting game called Cardinal Syn for ps1 that I wanted to like but thought sucked.

Isn't that the case with all SaGa games? Complete nonsense

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

State of Emergency is one of the biggest piles of gently caress ever shitted.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

I bought it for 20 cents in 2013 an had a good time.

ITS rear end!!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Why play Max Payne 3 when you can just watch Man on Fire

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Caithness posted:

The first game I wished I'd pirated to "try before you buy" was Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

That game is good. Now fly away before I throw a pike clean through your dome. 30 seconds.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fartlancer posted:

awww whats wrong, snowball fight too hard for you?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

No O2 Tank Upgrade yet? Alright listen up shitdick.

Step 1: Sub to the Official Slim Jim twitch channel to receive a free blueprint of at least Yellow Tier rareness.

Step 2: Sell the blueprint on the steam marketplace for ~5$

Step 3: Buy an Elite Lootbox from the Subnautica FurAffinity Group which guarantees an O2 Tank Upgrade blueprint.

You're welcome, turd monkey.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Take notes from rediscover on imp.zone for flaming techniques I see

Remember when the imp.zone crew were playing that god awful Jurassic Park tycoon game and pretending it was good, lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just unlocked raptors. The Xbox controller is actually perfect for this menu driven game. Flawless fluidity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That reminds me of Rise of the Robots, maybe the biggest pile of monkey rear end I ever barfed out of my dick hole.