Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Lowrider for the PS2. My friends and I rented it and it was such garbage, we rubbed sand paper on the disc so no one else had endure it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

danbo posted:

Blue Stinger for the dreamcast. i had a shitload of dreamcast games and this is the first game i remember really frustrating me and giving me very little in return. a lot of ppl say its so bad its good but the game is just a tedious loving slog of a thing which quickly overshadows any of the funny things like one of the characters being called Dogs Bower that equips different tshirts to use martial arts styles and the game ostensibly being a scary survival horror game while also being about golden coins exploding out of zombies that you then use to buy Small Hassy s

The dude in the game looks like Jay from The Game Chasers.