Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Rocket: Robot on Wheels for N64 is the first game I rage quit. The jumping physics were too slippery for a very intricate platformer and the awful camera didn't help anything either. It's the first time I realized I hated a game and the next weekend I sold it at a yard sale for like $2 haha.
I tried playing it on an emulator earlier this year and it looks really nice, but gameplay still impossible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Bolverkur posted:

This was the first game I hated because I was a stupid kid and got it because it looked cool. It was a hard pick between this and another SNES game.

It sucked. I didn't hate it until years later, when I realized that the other game I had seriously been considering getting at the store, but didn't because I wasn't familiar with it, was the one with a really cool dragon/demon and space marine on the cover. It was Super Metroid.

Easily took me at least five years to figure out how to get past the first level of this, only to immediately poo poo the bed when you get to play as the X-Men. :(