Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When your a kid you like most of the games you play probably, for a really long time, because you didn't pay for it and it's a good way to spend time instead of doing homework. But what was the first games that made you realize sometimes gaming sucks balls. I'll post mine when I think of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm thinking there was never a NES or SNES game I played that I just hated so now I'm trying to think of which N64 game. Superman comes to mind first and probably would have been one of the first ones I rented because of how cool I thought the boxart was. I might have hated Quest 64 but my mom liked it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Another one might be Myst, on the PC.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

VWVWV posted:

Viva Piñata.

Your parents must of beat the poo poo out of you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh you know what my mom rented for me once. Mario is Missing. And I think I hated that game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Clay Fighter was my first and only fightmans until 2012, when I did some fireballs in the training mode of SF4.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Make it something you didn't even want to play anymore IMO. It doesn't count as hating something if you beat it, especially as a kid. Your probably just back-projecting if that's the case.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

I cant remember which one I played first, but it has to be either teenage mutant ninja turtles and ghostbusters for the NES

Oh drat TMNT is a good one. I guess it counts if you keep trying to play it because you rented it for a week but still hate it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

croc of poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There was a lot of games where I know their garbage but I kept trying to like them, which I also don't count. Like when I got Gex 3 on PC and Trespasser and Silicon Valley.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BioShock infinite shows why the whole series is worthless trash in every regard, IMO.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

one of the games my parents bought for my PS2 was SOCOM 2 which is was apparently sony's attempt at breaking in to the CoD market early on. it had a lot of cool ideas but in practice it was a very slow, boring game with very bad aiming controls. i ended up playing it a lot because you can only play the same 2 games for so long. anyway i never really liked it and there ended up being a level at a hydroelectric dam with a hidden timer and it made me lose it and never play it again.

Mods please delete this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

what loving ASSHOLES looked at Ninja Turtles on the NES and said "DUHHHHH THE DAM LEVEL WAS THE BEST PART" Who put them in charge of making of steaming pile of poo poo? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Kept running into this weird tiny brown man on 1-1 and theres no button prompts or qtes showing how to avoid it. Also he walks too fast. And even though the game world is sunny, the strange brown midgets testicles seem to be a static size. Pretty pathetic tbh. Taken all in all, Super Mario brothers is a load of horse poo poo

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uh WTF? Are the arbys employees sleeping? We're not paying you NOT to advertise the brand while making kindergarten bullshit with it. Get back to work or Mr Uyama will be hearing some very bad news indeed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wrong thread.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

I loved popping out the GTA1 disc and replacing it with my dad's cds so I could listen to Steely Dan instead of royalty free hiphop loops for car radio

https://www.zeldathon.net

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Crimson Harvest posted:

Mortal Kombat is dogshit with dogshit controls, and it looks faker than wrestling.

Holy gently caress.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Crimson Harvest posted:

The authentic thoughts of 11 year old Harvest.

Wow. When was your birthday, sport? lmfao :slick:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Unreal Tournament. I grew up on DOOM and stuff and that game made me irrationally angry, but Quake was also better.

Mah n*honk*a. (I tried to find a emoticon of people high fiving but here's this :weed: . Seems close enough to me.)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Just realized what thread you posted this in. gently caress you. Figure it out yourself.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

in a single post i went from knowing nothing about this game to knowing its dogshit

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

No O2 Tank Upgrade yet? Alright listen up shitdick.

Step 1: Sub to the Official Slim Jim twitch channel to receive a free blueprint of at least Yellow Tier rareness.

Step 2: Sell the blueprint on the steam marketplace for ~5$

Step 3: Buy an Elite Lootbox from the Subnautica FurAffinity Group which guarantees an O2 Tank Upgrade blueprint.

You're welcome, turd monkey.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That’s some Plutonis poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lyle the Old Queen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Remember when the imp.zone crew were playing that god awful Jurassic Park tycoon game and pretending it was good, lol

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis posted:

I had fun with it for like 20 hours.

You don't count as a normal person with a healthy brain.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis posted:

At least I have a healthy BMI :)

Congratulations man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Just unlocked raptors. The Xbox controller is actually perfect for this menu driven game. Flawless fluidity.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There was a litty GBA sim game of Jurassic Park.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I had it for SNES.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

European games being with babies slonging poo poo and vaccum cleaners out to kill you on the zx spectrum and end with dynamic horse testicles that expand and contract with how laden and ovwrbudened with sperm your horses nutsack is. Like the continent itself, nothing good has come from european games

*nods sagely*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

sometimes bad games are really short though.

Comments like this indicate mental sickness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Haha. It's hard for us working family men with no free time on our hands.