Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

it’s reasonable to dislike viva piñata because of the style or pace of it but if you have some deep seeded hate for it I feel it’s one of those warning signs of psychopathy not unlike torturing animals or arson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I had a high tolerance for really lovely games as a kid but I got the Where's Waldo game for Genesis as a birthday present and I thought it sucked rear end. That's probably the first time I actually outright hated a game.

The high tolerance for shittiness was useful as a poor kid. I have fond memories of garbage like quest 64, buck bumble etc.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

In Training posted:

I bought it for 20 cents in 2013 an had a good time.

Yeah I had a friend who bought it and when I played for a couple hours it was a decent time.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

GameCube posted:

gex 3 was the first game i hated that i had bought with my own money. with the little cash i had there were two games at toys r us i could afford: that, or harvest moon 64. i made the wrong decision and i regret it to this day

Jesus...

I remember harvest moon was insanely rare where I lived. It was never really sold in stores

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Caithness posted:

The first game I wished I'd pirated to "try before you buy" was Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

What was your beef with it?

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Still kind of disappointed about how less fun Gulf War 2 was than the first one.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

that video makes me really mad.