Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Don't think I can hate a game but closest would be games that intentionally waste my time because the dev wanted to be a movie director, I like MaxPayne3 but I don't play it much because of the endless unskippable breaks in gameplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Max Payne 3 was a fun game

It was, when it was letting me play it.
I hoped they'd put the gameplay into GtaV but they just went back to mush controls auto aim again.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Can I update my answer to this?

https://giant.gfycat.com/ExcitableLikelyChickadee.webm

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

The new farcry, now with more borderlands and bulletsponges.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

As an SNES kid I coveted the Genesis JP game where you could either play as a guy or as a velociraptor but it probably sucked rear end anyway

It did you just fell on spikes over and over, I can only remember liking the gamegear JP game and the snes one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

European games being with babies slonging poo poo and vaccum cleaners out to kill you on the zx spectrum and end with dynamic horse testicles that expand and contract with how laden and ovwrbudened with sperm your horses nutsack is. Like the continent itself, nothing good has come from european games

Look how cool this train is though