Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

spiderman+xmen arcade's revenge on snes. horrible game, the kind AVGN would lose his mind over full of horseshit. oddly it had really good music but it was the first time I thought a game was outright really bad

extremebuff fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jan 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

Kept running into this weird tiny brown man on 1-1 and theres no button prompts or qtes showing how to avoid it. Also he walks too fast. And even though the game world is sunny, the strange brown midgets testicles seem to be a static size. Pretty pathetic tbh. Taken all in all, Super Mario brothers is a load of horse poo poo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Enter the Matrix was ok. Path of Neo was completely deranged and it was fascinating. When you get to the final boss, 8 bit Wachowski siblings appear and explain that video games are dumb as poo poo so they changed the ending and then you fight a giant Voltron Smith made of hundreds of Smiths

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Chaos Continues, it was kind of a Contra clone and it was deece. I rented it as a kid

man i thought no one else played this. it was an alright game but there were some seriously hosed up timed missions in huge labyrinths once you cleared the normal levels, but it was cool you could do them in any order

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bolverkur posted:

The Chaos Continues was rad but had its share of problems. As a kid I really liked how it expanded Jurassic Park and made it all feel really mysterious (this came out before Lost World). It also had really cool music.

i'd start this level as a kid just to jam out to this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4RW3ofpnMA

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bolverkur posted:

This was the first game I hated because I was a stupid kid and got it because it looked cool. It was a hard pick between this and another SNES game.

lol this was the game i posted here. its insanely terrible. but, cool music lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we6Hg-fFc5A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

As an SNES kid I coveted the Genesis JP game where you could either play as a guy or as a velociraptor but it probably sucked rear end anyway

the first level is full of leaps of faith iirc but after that it gets pretty good