Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I stayed with some relatives in Baltimore over a weekend back in ‘98 or so and played about halfway through Yoshi’s Story because I thought it was a sequel to Yoshi’s Island. I was blown away by how much it sucked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wait actually I distinctly remember- only a few years before that- being really excited when the neighbor kids got a Super Scope, only to get really bored playing Yoshi’s Safari. I think we had more fun running around the house pretending to kill each other with it than we did actually using it with a SNES game.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

an actual dog posted:

I liked a lot of trash as a kid so my first wow I really hate this moment is late but it's Mass Effect 3

there's a lot of talk about the ending being bad but really that's not even close to the worst thing about it, it's entirely mind numbing the whole way through

I think I ditched it 1/3 of the way through... I thought about getting back into it a couple days later, but then the ending stuff blew up and I couldn't care anymore.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Max Payne 3 is one of those very rare games that I actually get angrier about as the years pass.