Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Croc 2 for PC which I got at a book fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

GTA 1 and 2 are better than the rest aince you dont hace to do rockstar shooting, experience a rockstar storyline, or do rockstar missions

I loved popping out the GTA1 disc and replacing it with my dad's cds so I could listen to Steely Dan instead of royalty free hiphop loops for car radio

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

getting the big score bonus for running over all the micromachine hari krishnas whjle aja plays....anazing

Lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Ragg posted:

I hate Deux Ex 2 because its a symbol of contardation but I've never played it.

It has some cool ideas but it's the weakest Deus Ex for sure, also the way it was programmed it loads up a separate brand new instance of the game every time you enter a new area which is completely insane.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Flannelette posted:

Don't think I can hate a game but closest would be games that intentionally waste my time because the dev wanted to be a movie director, I like MaxPayne3 but I don't play it much because of the endless unskippable breaks in gameplay.

Gaming becoming the home of sad gen-xer's failed Hollywood ambitions is absolutely one of the worst things to happen to the medium in it's history