Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Superman 64. I remember wondering if I was doing it wrong and that's why it was bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Also bought Opposing Forces but didn't own Half life and didn't know what expansions were so I wasted 60 bucks of 11 year old money which is basically 10,000 dollars in adult money

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bicyclops posted:

speaking of jurassic park, i definitely hated the SNES one with the weird, blurry FPS segments, but the overworld music at the start of the game was really good

There was a sick one for snes that had coop but I forget

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

extremebuff posted:

man i thought no one else played this. it was an alright game but there were some seriously hosed up timed missions in huge labyrinths once you cleared the normal levels, but it was cool you could do them in any order

yah it was atough game, i never beat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

extremebuff posted:

i'd start this level as a kid just to jam out to this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4RW3ofpnMA

Jamin with Bob