Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
glover took 3 tries on different PCs to run and when i finally got it working it wad horrible and im still mad about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I can remember renting Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness and after playing it for 2 hours on Friday I spent the rest of the weekend playing my old games instead

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

mysterious loyall X posted:

Kept running into this weird tiny brown man on 1-1 and theres no button prompts or qtes showing how to avoid it. Also he walks too fast. And even though the game world is sunny, the strange brown midgets testicles seem to be a static size. Pretty pathetic tbh. Taken all in all, Super Mario brothers is a load of horse poo poo

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
"rear end!" - AVGN

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Enter the Matrix was fun

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Enter the Matrix was ok. Path of Neo was completely deranged and it was fascinating. When you get to the final boss, 8 bit Wachowski siblings appear and explain that video games are dumb as poo poo so they changed the ending and then you fight a giant Voltron Smith made of hundreds of Smiths

100% forgot this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Universal Theme Park Game