Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

as a kid I rented Superman 64 and then like 2 minutes later read a Gamepro 0.5 lime green puking faces out of 10 review for it in the supermarket next to the blockbuster, so I feel like I was more prepared for how hosed up it was. Im still thinking about my answer, but good thread tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I cant remember which one I played first, but it has to be either teenage mutant ninja turtles and ghostbusters for the NES

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

playing Superman (atari 2600) over my cousin’s house was really disorienting, but I still put like multiple hours into it so i was definitely too young to hate