Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rental of conan on nes when i learned that european perverts make games wehere drops of water instant kill you and you press up to jump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I remember Gamepro hyping this game so I looked it up and it’s by the same dev as Clayfighter. I also liked Clayfighter as a kid but it’s probably actually insanely bad as a fighter

it is

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

claymates was worse because it was a straight up european platformer whereas clayfighter even tho it was also euro game trash at least copied everything from street fighter instead of the amiga platforming handbook 101

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i really disliked the lucasarts adventure game the dig as well becasue i paid 30 of my own drat dollars for it and it started off with an insane color matching ANd music puzzle fuuuu.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I wonder if my parents felt the sting of regret for setting me down the Path of the Gamer as they watched me flipping my bitch switch in an extreme way playing The Little Mermaid on their wood grain Zenith television set

Thats like the easiest capcom Disney game d00d.....

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

what loving ASSHOLES looked at Ninja Turtles on the NES and said "DUHHHHH THE DAM LEVEL WAS THE BEST PART" Who put them in charge of making of steaming pile of poo poo? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

This

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kept running into this weird tiny brown man on 1-1 and theres no button prompts or qtes showing how to avoid it. Also he walks too fast. And even though the game world is sunny, the strange brown midgets testicles seem to be a static size. Pretty pathetic tbh. Taken all in all, Super Mario brothers is a load of horse poo poo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

GTA 1 and 2 are better than the rest aince you dont hace to do rockstar shooting, experience a rockstar storyline, or do rockstar missions

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

GorfZaplen posted:

I loved popping out the GTA1 disc and replacing it with my dad's cds so I could listen to Steely Dan instead of royalty free hiphop loops for car radio

getting the big score bonus for running over all the micromachine hari krishnas whjle aja plays....anazing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

It's really good actually. Sorry I doesn't have any underage anime chicks in it I guess. :shrug:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGCddldZ-Mo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Crimson Harvest posted:

Still kind of disappointed about how less fun Borderlands 2 was than the first one.

cursed post

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i thought flashback was a lot easier than prince of persia yes i am an esports gamer who beat pop 1 and 2 but never the snes version even tho i came like within minutes of beating it several times when i rented it fuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Had high hopes for the AAA ubisoft open world shooter as well. What were they thinking!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

What are you talking about you senile freak

Take notes from rediscover on imp.zone for flaming techniques I see

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Remember when the imp.zone crew were playing that god awful Jurassic Park tycoon game and pretending it was good, lol

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The ranma fighting games are c00l

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

P-Mack posted:

sorry it was actually pretty good

Its a european platformer so its bad

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

European games being with babies slonging poo poo and vaccum cleaners out to kill you on the zx spectrum and end with dynamic horse testicles that expand and contract with how laden and ovwrbudened with sperm your horses nutsack is. Like the continent itself, nothing good has come from european games

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

captain blood and twinsen is cool

i haven't played either twinsen game in a couple years i should replay them whne i have time [never! bhahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

Haha. It's hard for us working family men with no free time on our hands.

:tipshat: