Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Mortal Kombat is dogshit with dogshit controls, and it looks faker than wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Holy gently caress.

The authentic thoughts of 11 year old Harvest.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

P-Mack posted:

X-Com: Apocalypse was a huge, huge let down for me.

Yeah and Ultima 9

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Is that the weird open world driving thing? It seemed like a cool idea if a competent person had made it instead.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

goferchan posted:

Got Subnautica last night partially because of Net Cafe Scandal posting about it and it was absolutely incomprehensible to me. All I can figure out how to do is swim down and then drown. If he reads this thread he owes me an explanation

Read your in game tablet's wiki about poo poo you discover, you'll skip hours and hours of pointless searching if you know the facts ahead of time.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Still kind of disappointed about how less fun Borderlands 2 was than the first one.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Still kind of disappointed about how less fun Gulf War 2 was than the first one.

I remembered Crawmerax just now, and all the ... rest. You're right.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I can't tell if Young Merlin is awful or good.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Back to the Future on NES is perhaps the most poo poo on I've ever felt as a gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Tato posted:

coolest part is if you somehow torture yourself enough to get to the last level, you only get one crack at it. lose and the entire game ends with you stuck in the past no matter how many lives you have left.

In my best attempt I failed the soda shop level by 2.