Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
The Bears are god awful poo poo the literal shits you get when you are pissing out of your rear end. Everyone pretends Mitch is a cool dude that has control of the huddle because he is a fragile bitch. I HAVE NEWS FOR YA MITCH, you loving SUCK! you are terrible your detractors are correct they aren't haters. You're a poo poo QB playing on a poo poo loving team with a sizzling shits kicker. You've had the benefit of the refs for the entire season and a weak rear end NFC. You will never ever amount to anything, 60% of this roster wont be in the league in 3 years. Whoever the gently caress ever feels "scared" or not confident when facing a Chicago sizzling shits team should also be permabanned along with me, we are a 3rd world city built in a loving swamp. Everyone here is loving infested with some kind of swamp disease to even have on iota of loving faith in this sizzling shits squad.

WE RUN THE BALL BECAUSE WE ARE THE CHICAGO BEARS AND WE PLAY OUR GAME IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
WE ARE A TOP D BECAUSE THATS OUR IDENTITY IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR BUT WE WONT BECAUSE WE HAVE A SIZZLING SHITS QB IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
CODY PARKEY JUST HAD BAD LUCK GUYS TAKE IT EASY ON HIM HE IS FRAGILE LIKE MITCH WE ARE A TEAM IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

How in the flying gently caress is an organization so loving inept about throwing around a piece of loving pigskin. Virginia McCasky deserves to die without seeing the Bears win ever again, because shes so lost in her loving head she doesn't even know shes at a Bears game, she is a loving war criminal google it. If god exists he will sink that poor loving excuse for a stadium into Lake Michigan hopefully while Parkey is practicing kicking field goal posts since thats apparently what he does. What in the flying gently caress did the Bears ever do to deserve this. BE YOU Cody Parkey BE YOU and submit to your inner desires to jump off the Sears or Willfuck tower or whatever its called now. BE YOU and leave get the gently caress out of this city and go back to you sizziling poo poo gently caress back wood redneck Jupiter Florida. Start cooking meth, because its something you can do without having to kick a ball, then use all the meth and forget that you were ever on this team.

This was your only chance to make a Superbowl in the next 20 years and you royally hosed it. Hope you sleep well the rest of your life, I saw you praying at the 50 yard line what were you praying for? Praying isn't going to save you, you're gonna lose your loving job and serving me my burgers for the rest of your life.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
sir, i disagree, sir

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Voted 5, going hog wild

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Sir, this is an Uno's.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

baseball man. you're still welcome in the wrestling forum. I am the spokesperson Of there, so trust me

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
U mad

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

a new study bible! posted:

Sir, this is an Uno's.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Hot Diggity! posted:

Voted 5, going hog wild

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Have you considered watching Arena Football instead?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Finally a Hako post I like :byewhore:

Hot Diggity! posted:

Voted 5, going hog wild

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Dude - you need to use the "Ban Me," "Attention," or "Hot" tag to get banned.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Chris James 2 posted:

Don't hate me. Hate the sizzling cock poo poo loving football you just watched.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Chris James 2 posted:

Summed it up perfectly.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

LabyaMynora posted:

Dude - you need to use the "Ban Me," "Attention," or "Hot" tag to get banned.

Mod please change tag

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Hako posted:

Don't hate me. Hate the sizzling cock poo poo loving football you just watched.

can this whole post be my new username

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hako posted:

Mod please change tag

Mods please change tag to, "Salt"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

Sir, this is an Uno's.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

nice

meltdown

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Not quite as good as the chris benoit post or dear ed guns hochuli but i’m a fan.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hako... Taco

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i say you hear him out

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Whoever the idiot who bought you that red text is dumb rear end hell, this thread has entertained me to the max

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
See you in Hell!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
You know you could just stop posting op

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Is this the Golden Globes thread

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

The bears will win the super bowl next year and I’m gonna read this post whilst nutting

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
How many burgers a week will he be making you?

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk Canuck posted:

Whoever the idiot who bought you that red text is dumb rear end hell, this thread has entertained me to the max

Some sizzling shits Cubs posters who were SHOCKED the Cubs didn't release a player that was never ever going to be released.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

This makes losing last weekend less painful.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Metapod posted:

You know you could just stop posting op

I have 0 self control, give me cyanide or ban me.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Also, if you really want a permaban you need to post goatse man.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Thaddius the Large posted:

How many burgers a week will he be making you?

At least 1 a week and I swear to loving god if there is mustard or a pickle on it I loving SWEAR.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Lol

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
TO HELL WITH DA SUN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU