Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

This is my finest work, its all down hill from here.

Hako fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jan 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice
Op shouldn't tell the mods what to do they're very busy people. Let me know if you want me to beat him up mods

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Flyin Jim Elbows posted:

Op shouldn't tell the mods what to do they're very busy people. Let me know if you want me to beat him up mods

You got a request? If not get on up outta here.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
TIL that you can indeed rate threads in the Awful app :thumbsup:

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

C-Euro posted:

TIL that you can indeed rate threads in the Awful app :thumbsup:

What did you give it on a scale of Cody Parkey to Sizzling Shits?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Do the Vietnam execution pic but it’s Cody Parker shooting a football at a goal post

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Hako posted:

This was hard hope you enjoy.

I did enjoy it!

Hako posted:

This is my finest work, its all down hill from here.

Also this did get a chuckle out of me.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Phobeste posted:

Do the Vietnam execution pic but it’s Cody Parker shooting a football at a goal post

These are the requests I seek, working on it good sir.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The goalposts are the twin towers. The rest should be obvious.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Request; The goalposts as Pearl Harbour, the football as a plane and Parker as Emperor Hirohito

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Where are my Gritty Titties?!?!

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Phobeste posted:

Sorry my photoshop is Parkey sizzling shits level. Hope you enjoy it, this could be a good talking piece for your home still.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Pops Mgee posted:

Where are my Gritty Titties?!?!

Whats a gritty titty?

unl33t
Feb 21, 2004

kiimo posted:

I had a football request, but I await this

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

kiimo posted:

Working on it.

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007

this but parkey missing

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Hako posted:

Whats a gritty titty?

This is Gritty

He’s from Philly

Gritty rhymes with titty

Mitch kisses titties.

I’ll leave the rest to you

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Hako posted:

Sorry my photoshop is Parkey sizzling shits level. Hope you enjoy it, this could be a good talking piece for your home still.

This is clearly a photoshop of Parkey making the FG.

Which he would have had the o-line had done their jobs.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Pops Mgee posted:

This is Gritty

He’s from Philly

Gritty rhymes with titty

Mitch kisses titties.

That's actually John Kruk in the baseball offseason

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Hako posted:

The Bears are god awful poo poo the literal shits you get when you are pissing out of your rear end. Everyone pretends Mitch is a cool dude that has control of the huddle because he is a fragile bitch. I HAVE NEWS FOR YA MITCH, you loving SUCK! you are terrible your detractors are correct they aren't haters. You're a poo poo QB playing on a poo poo loving team with a sizzling shits kicker. You've had the benefit of the refs for the entire season and a weak rear end NFC. You will never ever amount to anything, 60% of this roster wont be in the league in 3 years. Whoever the gently caress ever feels "scared" or not confident when facing a Chicago sizzling shits team should also be permabanned along with me, we are a 3rd world city built in a loving swamp. Everyone here is loving infested with some kind of swamp disease to even have on iota of loving faith in this sizzling shits squad.

WE RUN THE BALL BECAUSE WE ARE THE CHICAGO BEARS AND WE PLAY OUR GAME IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
WE ARE A TOP D BECAUSE THATS OUR IDENTITY IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR BUT WE WONT BECAUSE WE HAVE A SIZZLING SHITS QB IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
CODY PARKEY JUST HAD BAD LUCK GUYS TAKE IT EASY ON HIM HE IS FRAGILE LIKE MITCH WE ARE A TEAM IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

How in the flying gently caress is an organization so loving inept about throwing around a piece of loving pigskin. Virginia McCasky deserves to die without seeing the Bears win ever again, because shes so lost in her loving head she doesn't even know shes at a Bears game, she is a loving war criminal google it. If god exists he will sink that poor loving excuse for a stadium into Lake Michigan hopefully while Parkey is practicing kicking field goal posts since thats apparently what he does. What in the flying gently caress did the Bears ever do to deserve this. BE YOU Cody Parkey BE YOU and submit to your inner desires to jump off the Sears or Willfuck tower or whatever its called now. BE YOU and leave get the gently caress out of this city and go back to you sizziling poo poo gently caress back wood redneck Jupiter Florida. Start cooking meth, because its something you can do without having to kick a ball, then use all the meth and forget that you were ever on this team.

This was your only chance to make a Superbowl in the next 20 years and you royally hosed it. Hope you sleep well the rest of your life, I saw you praying at the 50 yard line what were you praying for? Praying isn't going to save you, you're gonna lose your loving job and serving me my burgers for the rest of your life.

yikes. looks like we got a new entry in fun meltdown posts.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

I feel I could have made this better but why should I give effort if Parkey doesnt?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Hako posted:

Good

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Hako posted:

I feel I could have made this better but why should I give effort if Parkey doesnt?

Good

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Pops Mgee posted:

This is Gritty

He’s from Philly

Gritty rhymes with titty

Mitch kisses titties.

You'll take it and like it

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

THE PACT IS SEALED, OP :twisted:

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

iospace posted:

THE PACT IS SEALED, OP :twisted:

What pact? Also please vote 1 so this thread is the sizzling shits just like Parkey we are now at a 4.77 average. Which is almost how many doinks Sizzlin poo poo parkey has on the year.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Big Dick Nick cannot be overcome by mortal men.

ArgaWarga
Apr 8, 2005

dare to fail gloriously

LabyaMynora posted:

Nah, make him get one that sprays diarrhea everywhere every two hours.

If Hako is going to adopt a senior dog it should be a blind dog who always misses the doggie door

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
73 votes, 6 are 1, the rest are 5

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Athanatos posted:

Ban the 67 idiots.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Athanatos posted:

Those are the types of guys who ruin a movie's rottentomatoes rating

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Athanatos posted:

name and shame

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the bears are pretty bad

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The types of guys who want to rate something 4 on amazon but it's rated all 5 so they rate it 1 to help skew the average to 4 because they feel they have outsized importance

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Rated 4, good op but poor follow-through

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Tom Sellout posted:

Rated 4, good op but poor follow-through

How is it a poor follow through? Want me to show you all the sleeping pills I'm currently taking?

unl33t
Feb 21, 2004

Athanatos posted:

Are we supposed to vote one on a five star meltdown? That seems more counterintuitive than the no clear possession fumble review....

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

before you die admit deep dish isnt pizza

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
has anyone pointed out that it's v. funny that a bears fan whiffed a banme thread like that guy what hosed up the field goal

if not, I'd like to be the first to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost Dog posted:

before you die admit deep dish isnt pizza

Its not and anyone from Chicago that unironically likes deep dish is a loving neck beard. Chicago style thin crust is the best pizza in the world.