Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
It's worth mentioning that their News Brief mini-episodes tend to be exclusive to people who subscribe to their Patreon. They do post some of them publicly via Soundcloud, etc., but the majority of them never leave their Patreon feed.

They're also good enough to justify the fee, but that's just me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Lightning Knight posted:

Oh ok. I updated the OP to reflect that.

When I'm employed again I'll probably give them some money, this podcast is so great.

https://i.imgur.com/85jbJGg.mp4

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Lightning Knight posted:

What kind of eldritch magic did you do to get this to embed, I can't do it. :saddowns:

I just copied and pasted the video URL. :shrug:

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
I legitimately can't fathom skipping the interviews on most episodes of this podcast. That's where some of the most informative content comes from!

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
"News Brief: Let's Relitigate the poo poo Out of 2016 -- with Thomas Frank"

Oh boy, this is gonna be good. :dance:

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Marlows posted:

Don’t know about that. Frank spent the mid 2000’s making the astoundingly dumb argument that Kansans were essentially incapable of racism and morally pure compared to the coasts. Then 2016 broke what was left of his brain.

It was fine. They spent the episode basically saying the idea that Sanders hadn't been vetted in 2016 was bullshit and the media sucked in 2016, pretty standard Citations Needed fare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
I didn't even notice, but News Brief: Let's Relitigate the poo poo Out of 2016 -- with Thomas Frank is, in fact, public! Check it out everyone.