Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

2205 question, since I bought it today and so far really like it: how the heck do you get a positive credit flow in the arctic zone? Can't get more money without making these people happy, which causes a negative energy flow, which leads me to the energy cap because apparently the only way to get energy is to build stations in the mountains (LIMITED SLOTS) until I get more scientists, which leads me right back to making these people happy and it's a vicious cycle that's making me grateful that the game is just giving me 50k whenever I go into the red.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Was watching some streams of this, and while I really love Anno 1404 and think it's the best of the series and one of the best games ever made, Anno 1800 really looks and plays simply like a reskin of 1404. Maybe there are some new mechanics you get further into the game, but early stuff seems like a carbon copy to the point of parody.

Dude, if this is true, I might be able to finally enjoy 1404. My eyes are not made for reading tiny fonts.