Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

me too, i fuckin love these games. uplay is Queebl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Megazver posted:

Added you two as friends. Requests sent, I'll do the invite thing when you accept.

hmm nothing showed up for a friend request in uplay.

Edit: it's an L at the end, if that makes a difference, haha.

queeb fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Jan 29, 2019

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

i want anno 2700 where its just a bigass space colony game with space fleets and poo poo.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

am i OK to take it slow in this game? i grabbed all the DLC and poo poo and im loving it, just doing sandbox puttering along on my one island figuring poo poo out. will the AI outclass me and kick my rear end if I just dick around with one island for awhile? I see i can turn down their requests to take islands near me, but it also makes them mad

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Lol Jesus. Just got to the new world and I'm already feeling overwhelmed. And theres still the arctic, Trelawny, and the desert area. The instant switch between areas is really nice.

I grabbed like 5 islands in the old world. I know I need one with peppers so I can start canning for artisans. Do I just build an entire new city with all the supporting industries there? I don't need sails or weapons and stuff like that since my main island has that covered. Just wondering what to route around and what to build on site.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

man, i got trelawny unlocked now, its a huge rear end region. i still have arctic and desert to do as well but im going to wait to do those for awhile. My brain is being pulled in so many directions just across the 3 areas so far.

how long does a game usually last? im already like 8 hours into this one and barely have a presence in the new world and just started trelawny. im still only at artisans as well.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

hahah fair enough. game is bloody engrossing. I definitely have 2* ai in my game, and theyre taking everything over. I may start a new sandbox with 1* or no AI just to figure poo poo out, there's so much to do in each area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Is there a good way to tell what the round trip of a ship is for doing a trade route? Like I'm producing +8 schnapps in one Island, using that to feed another, bit I'm not sure how to set it so my ships aren't taking too much from the feeder Island, without knowing the exact minutes it takes so I can do the right amount. If that makes sense.