Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
They've sent the closed beta keys out. I've got four keys to share with my 'friends', I guess, if anyone wants to awkwardly add each other on Uplay, then never speak to one another ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
I can only give them to people on my Uplay friendlist, so I need your Uplay name to add you as a friend first.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Should be Gwyrgyn

queeb posted:

me too, i fuckin love these games. uplay is Queebl.

Added you two as friends. Requests sent, I'll do the invite thing when you accept.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

queeb posted:

hmm nothing showed up for a friend request in uplay.

Edit: it's an L at the end, if that makes a difference, haha.

Huh. Alright, sent again.

And it seems like they want me to send all three invites I've got as a single batch, so I'm going to wait up a bit more and see if anyone else wants the one I have left. Just quote this and I'll add you on Uplay and send the invites to all three.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

lonter posted:

I'd love an invite, my Uplay is "rekingb"

Request sent. That'll be 3/3 invites from me.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

hardycore posted:

disappointed by the lack of TRAINS

p sure this has trains, excuse you

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Psychotic Weasel posted:

So far, apart from wanting to give everyone streaming this game a good shake, the most irritating thing I've seen is that you have to manually deploy your firemen whenever there is a fire. I haven't seen anyone progress to a point where they have crime or pandemics so I don't k ow if they require manual intervention as well but it seems like something that would be 'neat' exactly once the just annoying from there on out.

I've only played a smidge, but I am pretty sure my firemen went out and put out the one fire I had on their own.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Fans posted:

Is there a combat mini game in this one? Please say no.

I'm pretty sure it's like 1404, so the enemies will attack you on the main map instead of it being an optional side-activity in an otherwise peaceful city builder.

I hope you people are happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
So are we supposed to actually, like, give them feedback and poo poo - and if so, where?