Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funakupo
May 9, 2006

the ultimate longterm partner
Oven Wrangler
If anyone still out in the cold for invite, I have 2 left. Quote this and your Uplay name. I am assuming no regional shenanigans on beta? I'm in Belgium for reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funakupo
May 9, 2006

Oven Wrangler

PhantomZero posted:

My Uplay is "Phantom__Zero" with two underscores.

Anno is one of my favorite games and i'm excited for these changes. I hope the changes will be a bit deeper than "I picked the tyrant hq instead of workers paradise hq" which was kind of how they handled ecology in 2070.

Just saw this, sent friend request

funakupo
May 9, 2006

Oven Wrangler
Ok invites gone out hopefully

funakupo
May 9, 2006

Oven Wrangler
I just played about 30 minutes, and very true about this giving your GPU a real workout currently. So monitor your temperatures.
I am adoring relocate, as I always plunk poo poo down wrong long-term and want to adjust much later.

I double checked that Ubi showed PhantomZero and USF as friends and invites as sent, so please cross check spam/tabs/email associated with Ubi and all that sort.

funakupo
May 9, 2006

Oven Wrangler

Davincie posted:

theyre gonna release a statistics building in free dlc that will probably help a lot

anyone else have way worse performance in the launch version than the open beta? feels like i lost al the performance upgrades from closed to open

I had a couple performance issues compared to beta: choppy, low FPS and closing game hung (had to force reboot couldn't even get task manager visible to kill). I noticed my settings were different than beta: was on direct X 11 not 12, was full screen not windowed full screen. Performance for me has improved after switching these two settings to 12 and windowed. Fwiw, I play on a TV with a 1080ti, so having to fiddle with performance and/or display is standard for me for most games that I play.