Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qirex
Feb 15, 2001

it's a boring suburb where everything costs twice as much as it's supposed to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

also all the beer places have menus like this

ah yes i'll have a shot glass of your finest ale, my good man *slaps down $20*

holy crap I go to nerd beer bars in the city and these prices are insane, you can get 8-9oz sours in restaurants cheaper than that

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I don’t even think I would want 16oz of consecration or almanac sour

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Pliny is like if you took good beer and left a pine tree car air freshener in it for a month

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

if you’re in sf go to toronado or zeitgeist if you’re a beer nerd

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Raluek posted:

at least thats better than sfo; i couldnt figure out how to walk from there to millbrae transit at all; every sidewalk i found had a "no pedestrians; violators will be prosecuted" sign

you can't walk there from millbrae, you take bart. the only way to walk across the freeway from the airport is to go all the way north to san bruno

the stupid thing about the airport is they had such a boner for the trains to physically go into the terminal it screwed up all the routing and only weird trains go to millbrae when they could have just had the airtrain and maybe a pedestrian overpass go over the freeway instead

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

lancemantis posted:

speaking of the peninsula 280 always feels weird as hell to me -- I know there are cities right next to me but yet all I see are green/brown hills

despite having almost 40 million people california is mostly empty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

one of the bridges broke today so traffic was extra terrible

• Locked thread