Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
well it's raining outside now so i'd recommend waiting a couple weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
the trick to drinking sour beer is to drink regular beer instead

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i'm really not kidding you see this everywhere here

i don't see a problem with a $6 pint of 6.8% modern times ipa

Shaggar posted:

I had allagash curieux the other day and its fantastic.

hell yes it's dangerously loving good

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

I live in Belmont and it’s both cool and also good

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it's weird seeing homeless people in the suburbs, but you get used to it

Hmm you know, I didn’t think about it, but there are definitely fewer homeless people in Belmont vs Redwood City where I lived before. 2017 homeless study says only 3 unsheltered, vs 94 in RWC

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Oh yeah there’s lots of people living out of RVs or cars because rent is too drat high. Those count too, but I feel like a person who still owns a car and probably has a job is more of a down-on-your-luck homeless person, hosed by American society and hopefully transitioning back into housing soon, vs the completely insane or drug addicted street folks in SF who need a lot more help and cause much more obvious blight

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

my bitter bi rival posted:

cool and good is definitely a stretch

i'm in a nice quiet building on the side of a hill, across the street from a park, walking distance from caltrain which i take to work, biking distance from everything else i'd ever need, or if i want to drive somewhere it's quick and easy to get to el camino and 101. 2 bedroom, nice neighbors, chill landlord, great weather, safe neighborhood, close to nature, saw some wild turkeys this morning. what more could i ask for

people in this forum are way too jaded about the bay area

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

280 on the peninsula is like my favorite interstate highway. huge fuckin lanes, check out the trees, fog, reservoir, doesn't feel like you're near silicon valley at all. and outside of commute hours there's not much traffic so it's way less stressful than 101

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

if you're in sf just go north or south until it's good again. don't go east

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

oh, you DROVE into sf? lmfao, rip

• Locked thread