Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
california in general is bad, op

the weather is nice but the entire population is garbage and the cost of living is outrageous just to be up to your ears in people.

it also probably won't exist in 10 years, once the water levels rise, but at least they won't have to worry about fires i guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
california is the mecca of gross capitalists and you should get away from there

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Dijkstracula posted:

say what you will about the bay area but shockingly our measles problem is not as bad as washington's

the fact that you can even get exemptions from vaccines for non-medical reasons is an abomination.

the fact that it's not a #1 concern and focus politically really shows what kind of people swarm the area.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
probably should just be euthanizing them

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

uncurable mlady posted:

the rich? i agree, comrade

anti-vaxxers

they should all be sterilized and exterminated

• Locked thread