Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Somfin posted:

There is only one god

Not god but God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Atticus_1354 posted:

What are they even mad about? All the angels are white.

Adam and Eve are Black.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

I'm sorry, but this is not a good tweet.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

This is the thread for Good Tweets, not whatever this is

E: for content
https://twitter.com/s8n/status/1161971703536332800?s=20

Leon Sumbitches has a new favorite as of 13:08 on Aug 15, 2019

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Holy poo poo, opossum lady followed by 9/11 dancers, that's as good as it's ready as ever going to get.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Apprentice Dick posted:

Coriander is the seed, cilantro is the leaf in America.

Brb, about to post this in the "Things I Just Learned" thread

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Push El Burrito posted:

Also I will be unironically doing the Hello Father the next time I dance anywhere.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Sestze posted:

he is going to punch a racist.

dennis rodman: antifascist

Then he'll go visit North Korea.

Dennis rodman: totalitarianism is just fine.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Eschenique posted:

Did Jack Nicholson really escape unscathed?

The secret is that he was already mad

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

This was already posted on this very page

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Ariong posted:

What is the internet?

INTERNET DEEZ LIGMA

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

MizPiz posted:

I don't know if it belongs here, but it's too intentional to belong in the IOSM thread

https://twitter.com/necrobranson/status/1179108378376916992?s=19

No, it's definitely IOSM.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Not funny, but something I relate to (not cancer, but she is gone, I miss you babe)

https://twitter.com/panoparker/status/1181306451417030656

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Your Gay Uncle posted:

I won’t post them if people think it’s not kosher to post protected tweets, I just think “ I was always a friend to the reply guy” is one of the greatest sentences ever written down and posted.

This isn't the idiots on social media thread

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Memento posted:

shanley is the other thread

Incredibly same

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

zoux posted:

There used to be a twitter account that posted the worst outfits from Hollywood premieres but like everything good, the rich people made it go away.

See I feel like most of these are from the early 2000s which were basically an extension of the 90s

E: oh the title literally says that lol

Oh, so Magnolia was a documentary then.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

1stGear posted:

Craig Mazin being a fukken narc in the comments there.

We live in a society full of hall monitors.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Wuhan Flu ain't nothing to gently caress with

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

This sounds like one of those conversations schizophrenic people have with themselves online using multiple handles.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Respect the recursive nature of internet culture.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Vincent posted:

"(1/24)"? Write a loving blog post and link it, jesus christ. Look at jeet heer over here.

Could you point me to the "Post Good Blogs" thread?

The reason people post long-form writing to twitter is that no one is going to, linking, and having conversations at Blogger dot com. Twitter is where the audience is, so it's where people write.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Oh that's an antisemitism and a white supremacy all in one.

"Clown World - RationalWiki" https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Clown_World

Leon Sumbitches has a new favorite as of 02:19 on Jun 18, 2020

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

I mean, discord is a chatroom not a forum, it's a totally different experience. I think we should topple the statues of Richard K. and put Getfiscal in his place.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Parallelwoody posted:

What do we have on tap for July? Volcanoes oddly erupting? Widespread earthquakes?

Mortons.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

LordSaturn posted:

if you're posting your own tweets in this thread please say so explicitly so I know you're a buster

You can tell because they all have 0 likes, 0 retweets

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

D-Pad posted:

Does anybody have that good tweet thread that was posted a while back about why Lin Manuel Miranda is a bad person and goes into the history of his father and the messed up stuff they did in Puerto Rico. I can't find it and I need to make sure some friends see that.

There's also this:

https://thenewinquiry.com/disaster-act/

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

RandomFerret posted:

If your letter isn't at least as hot as James Joyce's letters to Nora I ain't reading it

Hot as an arse full of farts.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

zoux posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/nyebbies/status/1299390256324763649

Lot here but I'm the “purse hanger” that you'd have to use like a video game character mounting a zipline

P sure that's a smoke detector

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Subjunctive posted:

I saw this in a tweet, but now I can’t find it, so

The tweet is on this page.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Memento posted:

I've set up alerts on his twitter and YouTube for when it drops

Matter of hours now

Last year's was pretty magnificent, I really hope he's been able to do one for tomorrow!

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

christmas boots posted:

There was once was a boyo from Munster

To Trump, he said "you're number one, sir"

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Deeply cursed

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

IDGI?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Tree Bucket posted:

It looks like it's based on Durer's earlier BEAUTIFUL rhinoceros picture.

Anyway, I sort of don't blame anyone for drawing crocodiles and hippos wrong. Imagine getting close enough for an accurate image. Brrr.

I would just look at a photograph.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Pththya-lyi posted:

Had I lived in 14th-century Europe, I would have figured out germ theory all by my lonesome

https://twitter.com/erik_kaars/status/1315617156986548224?s=20

Just use a microscope, it's not hard

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

bob dobbs is dead posted:

he looks sadder

alcohol is a depressant

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Son of Rodney posted:

Not really, only from the 20th of June to the 22nd of july actually

:69snypa:

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

xtal posted:

They did surgery on a banana

They did surgery on a banana

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

nexus6 posted:

I get this and all, but 'eat outdoors'? In November?

https://twitter.com/MarkLevineNYC/status/1328684069354409985?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Griefor posted:

Payment in exposure means I don't get any money?!?

Coincidentally, this is another thing that teens playing around with photoshop learn