Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
Extremely easy to say "oh yeah clockwise = right, if we're looking at a screw right on, and we only look at the top of the screw for its movement".

Easier to get confused when you have to reach behind something, you can't see the screw, you have to hold the spanner upside down, and right and left mean gently caress all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Vigilantly Vigorous posted:

If you turn a car right to derail this thread how would you turn the wheel?
I steer with my knees while posting, making the answer again quite ambigu

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

At hospital, lost licensat

EDIT: came out of an induced coma just to post this

Garrand posted:

If you're reaching around something then you're looking at it from another direction so clockwise and counterclockwise would also be reversed anyway
yes that was exactly what I was getting at thanks

Simply Simon has a new favorite as of 18:01 on Dec 25, 2020

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

EDIT: ^ thanks for the link

Offspring had a track called "Kill the President" on their first album, that's pretty punk imo. It's less punk that they took it out of the album when it got re-released, but it's insane to me that you would claim they were never a punk band just because they got older. What's your definition of punk even supposed to be, that the music has to sound like rear end?

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Dr. Lunchables posted:

Two posts about Calvin and Hobbes and you’re on this level? You doin ok? Your poops solid lately?
I got probated for posting about Calvin and Hobbes once, it's serious business