Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i cant even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

you have angered the great spirit. how do you plead?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Whybird posted:

"My 6000-year old immortal wife and I saw you across the bar and we were wondering..."

:perfect:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
she tried to gently caress a chupacabra?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
oh yeah

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
gotta run that from an elevated command prompt there bishop

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
as a professional IT computer toucher fire that kid immediately.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

wash bucket posted:

I may be getting this wrong but I think what's going on is Lenovo IdeaPads (which are Chromebooks) are common in schools. So "Lenovo ***Pads" have a reputation as cheap disposable laptops for kids. Someone in the replies was even like, "They gave you a Chromebook for work???"

oh. well that makes more sense. thanks for that perspective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

wash bucket posted:

I mean, you can still lol at him complaining that he got a ThinkPad laptop at work. That's why I posted it in the first place.

eh i get a lot of zoomies poke at my carbon x1 as an old man laptop so i felt seen but that makes a ton of sense and would have never made that association