Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

i did this very good photoshop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

garrotte my balls

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

Doom Mathematic posted:

I don't see how they could possibly make a sequel to this after killing off the main character.

it gonna be like Beerfest and his twin brother will show up

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

don't i know it; i weigh 60 el bees

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

i did my phd on rats and i hope i never have to see another one

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

they smell bad and are bitey :mad:

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

FFT posted:

"Rosetta meme" references the Rosetta Stone as a means of translation, and meme as the memes of translation, to wit:

"Darmokification": "Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra" is a classic Star Trek: The Next Generation reference to the most famous meme of a culture that speaks only in memes.

Due to the universal translator not understanding memes, Picard is similarly unable to understand Dathon, who repeatedly says "Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra" while trying to give Picard a knife, who refuses it.

anyway i'm just gonna quote memory alpha for what's actually meant since to my eternal discredit i have not and probably will not ever watch the actual episode:

"A new prisoner arrives and misunderstands numbers"

i'm sorry about whomever/whatever happened to make you like this

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

hornea

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

i grew up in virginia and said "coke" as generic term for soda when i was a kid.

it's just a brand name as a generic term like how "podcast" suddenly means "any spoken audio you get over internet." if you're out an order a coke they say "what kind."

i stopped when i moved to california not because i care but because i don't actually like coke that much and would be like "oh gently caress they actually brought me a coke lol"

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

It has never been suggested before, say since the dawn of time, that racists scapegoat a group, or groups, of people.

ugh why are they pointing out racism when they've already pointed out a racist thing before. we get it, there is racism in the world, why they gotta keep bringing it up?

and by "they" i mean they

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

wow u interpreted a situation wrong when u were inexperienced, under lots of stress, and can now look back on it and laugh knowing you've grown into a better person?

you fuckin loser lmao

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

yeah and his computers are bad too

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

venus de lmao posted:

it was 6 years ago, can people not read dates?

... oh yeah probably nothing bad happened since 6 years ago ok pack it up everybody it was obviously wrong

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

Yngwie Mangosteen posted:

What about trap door spiders

OwlFancier posted:

trapdoor spiders

has anybody said trap door spiders yet? it's kind of like being inside.

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

if those animals wanted to survive they should have been cuter

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

FREE PATTI HARRISON

like elon would do anything good.

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

Leon Sumbitches posted:

What's crazy is that it's John Maus! He went to the protest Ariel Pink, saying that he just wanted to check it out. Dunno why he refers to Ariel as a she in the clip, but whatevs. I hear he flipped over the barricades and all the way down The Mall.

some say he's still flipping to this day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

i saw a whole herd of them on a freeway in LA. the most noticeable thing about them was all the finger smudges all over the doors and later i read that was an "issue." lol what a dumb thing