Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

DarkCrawler posted:

EDIT: Persuyouth just dropping all pretense:
https://www.hs.fi/sunnuntai/art-2000005962641.html

This has been an interesting development, since "immigration criticism" has long been a dog-whistle for all sorts of far right types. Now that Halla-aho has lately spoken about how second generation immigrants should be considered Finns, this has raised the ire of the etno-nationalists, with racist idiot Marco de Wit of the SKE declaring that Halla-aho is "turning Finland into Africa".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Jaa Halla-Aho on nykyään suvakki? Eihän tässä paskassa pysy enää mukana.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Hallis has never been "ethno-nationalist", or a hard boiled nazi, although I guess lots of people think he is.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

doverhog posted:

Hallis has never been "ethno-nationalist", or a hard boiled nazi, although I guess lots of people think he is.

It's more like the company he surrounds himself with. Dude might be a green-leftie for all I know, but since he's hanged around and attracts... err... people with deep knowledge of nazi trivia, one can't help but stop and wonder.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I have no window in Hallis soul. My take is, much like Soini could not prevent attracting the Homma people and Hallis, Hallis is struggling with it now with the finnish version of the idiot "alt right" people and various degrees of actual nazis. Which I do not think he actually is.

*not just now, the whole movement is rife with these idiots, and has always been. I do not believe Hallis is a nazi, how is that for faint praise

doverhog fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jan 13, 2019

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Niin, kirja on parasta tuomita kansien perusteella.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Halla-aho is a useful idiot.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

doverhog posted:

It's easier to get him once you look at the context he came from, i.e. nineties-style intellectual fascism that rejected the too vulgar skinhead movement (for the most part).

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Kemper Boyd posted:

It's easier to get him once you look at the context he came from, i.e. nineties-style intellectual fascism that rejected the too vulgar skinhead movement (for the most part).

tuo on kyllä melko vahva ilmaus, mutta kuvaahan se vihreitä aika tarkasti

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
https://www.iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/a/3b90f29d-3326-4b2e-9e22-3bb4c20543d4

ja suurin osa niistä tehdään rauhansanalaisten tyrmässä

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Hogge Wild posted:

https://www.iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/a/3b90f29d-3326-4b2e-9e22-3bb4c20543d4

ja suurin osa niistä tehdään rauhansanalaisten tyrmässä

Otetaan mallia Australiasta, eli jollekkin saarelle vaan. Ehdotan Ahvenanmaata sijoituskohteeksi.

Puhun siis Sipilästä.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Miksei nää rasistit opettele puhumaan arabiaa?

quote:

Näkövammaisten liitto vaatii, että taksinkuljettajien pitää jatkossakin läpäistä paikallistuntemusta osoittava koe.
Näkövammaisten liitto on huolissaan liikennepalvelulain muuttamista niin, ettei taksinkuljettajien tarvitsisi enää suorittaa koetta.

Liitto katsoo, että kokeen poistaminen vaarantaisi asiakkaiden ja liikenteen turvallisuutta.

Näkövammaisten mukaan taksikyydeissä on jo nyt ongelmia, kun kaikki kuljettajat eivät tunne edes yleisesti tunnettuja paikkoja.

Liitto on saanut palautetta, joka mukaan osa taksinkuljettajista ei ymmärrä suomenkielisiä ohjeita tai suomenkielistä keskustelua. Kaikki kuljettajat eivät osaa myöskään kirjoittaa katujen nimiä navigaattoriin.

– Paikallistuntemus on oleellinen osa luotettavaa taksiliikennettä ja kuljettajan ammattitaitoa, kuten sujuva suomen kielen taitokin, Näkyvammaisten liitto muistuttaa.

Liitto huomauttaa, että asiakas ei voi olla vastuussa siitä, että taksi vie oikeaan paikkaan. Näkövammaisen asiakkaan on mahdotonta neuvoa kuljettajaa samalla tavoin kuin näkevä voi tehdä.

[...]

Näkövammaisten liitto kritisoi myös lakiesityksen vaikutusarviointia.

– Sitä on arvioitu vain taloudellisten, kansantaloudellisten ja julkisen talouden sekä viranomaisten toiminnan näkökulmista. Arviointia ei ole tehty lainkaan yhteiskunnallisten vaikutusten osalta katsoen asiaa liikenne- ja asiakasturvallisuuden näkökulmasta. Tämä on vakava puute. Näitä ei tule vaarantaa siksi, ettei taksinkuljettajan työ olisi houkuttelevaa eikä myöskään kustannussäästöjen ja hallinnollisen taakan vähentämisen vuoksi.

No, onneksi meillä on Kokoomus huolehtimassa pienen ihmisen asioista!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Helvetin hyvää työskentelyä, HU!

quote:

Näkövammaisten liitto vaatii, että taksinkuljettajien pitää jatkossakin läpäistä paikallistuntemusta osoittava koe.
Näkövammaisten liitto on huolissaan liikennepalvelulain muuttamista niin, ettei taksinkuljettajien tarvitsisi enää suorittaa koetta.

Liitto katsoo, että kokeen poistaminen vaarantaisi asiakkaiden ja liikenteen turvallisuutta.

Näkövammaisten mukaan taksikyydeissä on jo nyt ongelmia, kun kaikki kuljettajat eivät tunne edes yleisesti tunnettuja paikkoja.

Liitto on saanut palautetta, joka mukaan osa taksinkuljettajista ei ymmärrä suomenkielisiä ohjeita tai suomenkielistä keskustelua. Kaikki kuljettajat eivät osaa myöskään kirjoittaa katujen nimiä navigaattoriin.

– Paikallistuntemus on oleellinen osa luotettavaa taksiliikennettä ja kuljettajan ammattitaitoa, kuten sujuva suomen kielen taitokin, Näkyvammaisten liitto muistuttaa.

Ja kiva havaita että Iltapaskan harjoittama kansankiihotus on jo alkanut tuottaa pogromeja:

https://www.iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/a/b3111995-c33e-49bb-999f-8f53348dfd7d

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

quote:

Näkövammaisten liitto: what was in the previous post? i can't see poo poo lol

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
With the scandal of immigrants pushing into young flesh territory, we can see scavenger birds arriving to the scene. Namely some British "grooming gang expert" and "speaker of forbidden truths" Katie Hopkins arrived to Finland for the express purpose of "helping" authorities and politicians, but so far she's scheduled to meet city council member Junes Lokka.

That's right. Junes loving Lokka, Oulu's village idiot of the immigration critical movement.

Also lol Facebook is banning TF member accounts for violating their terms of service.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

bloom posted:

Jaa Halla-Aho on nykyään suvakki? Eihän tässä paskassa pysy enää mukana.

Jussi Allah-Aho

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gortarius posted:

Jussi Allah-Aho

Eikös Mestari ole nyt Halal-Aho kun siitä on kerran tullut suvakkihuara?

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

e: lol poor hogge

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Have a sampler of the fine folk on Twitter discussing the Oulu situation.

https://twitter.com/Aku58128494/status/1084804578628026374

As far as I can tell he's a nobody. I was gonna riff on his take but honestly it'd just take away from the galaxybrain at display.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

endlessmonotony posted:

Have a sampler of the fine folk on Twitter discussing the Oulu situation.

https://twitter.com/Aku58128494/status/1084804578628026374

As far as I can tell he's a nobody. I was gonna riff on his take but honestly it'd just take away from the galaxybrain at display.

joo, olet oikeassa

se on vaan yksi entinen -ja paska- peliarvostelija

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/LauraHuhtasaari/status/1085570770858901509

Looks like social media giants are shutting down potential Russian agents or something.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

potential Russian agents

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

That is a p good haircut and beard, I approve.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Looks like social media giants are shutting down potential Russian agents or something.

meanwhile Comrades have infiltrated Finnish military intelligence

https://www.is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005968908.html?ref=rss

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

This seems to imply Mykkänen is a grey eminence as opposed to a weathervane who has civil servants draw up pointless ten point action plans (which never contain any more funding for anything) whenever there is anything negative in the news that applies to his fiefdom.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Hjallis sanoo että joku muu kuin Väyrynen loikkaa huomenna Li-Ike Nyttiin. Ostaakohan se Jokerit samaan syssyyn?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

https://twitter.com/LauraHuhtasaari/status/1085570770858901509

It is pretty hosed up some USian company can affect Finnish elections like this.

*and I expect the Master will bring this up in election debates a few times

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

doverhog posted:

It is pretty hosed up some USian company can affect Finnish elections like this.

Kyllä kotimainenkin yksityinen sosialistinen media voisi toimia samoin. Eiköhän ainoa vaihtoehto ole että valtio luo julkisen palvelun johon kaikki julkinen keskustelu siirretään.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Täysi kommunismi nyt.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
The thing with digital online services is that we rely too much on foreign ones. American firms have grown to such an extent that there is now even the concept of digital colonialism of Europe. Thus our social and even political content is under scrutiny on American service of terms, with decisions made based on their idea of ethics and without local perspective by sweatshop moderators in a third world country.

What can you do? The obvious answer would be to use local services, but where are the alternatives? They either fail to gain traction or are bought off by foreign investors. Jaiku was the Finnish alternative to Twitter for example, but it was bought by Google, which languished under their wing.

There's always the comment section in news articles though. :v:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Make irc use mandatory for politicians and integrate it with government systems

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Ja vittu, irc galleriakin on vielä elossa! Eikö se riitä.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Nenonen posted:

Make irc use mandatory for politicians and integrate it with government systems

Epäironisesti tämä, haluan paskapostailla vuohimiestä valtionvarainministerille päivät pääksytysten :catdrugs:

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Nenonen posted:

Hjallis sanoo että joku muu kuin Väyrynen loikkaa huomenna Li-Ike Nyttiin. Ostaakohan se Jokerit samaan syssyyn?

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10606236

Soini voisi viimeistään nyt todeta ettei tästä tule vittu mitään ja läksiä eläkkeelle.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
From one hypothetical party to other lol

Eat it Soini

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Now kun Rinne is dying to espanjantautiin, niin anyone mitään ideaa who's the next toivo of SDP

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

throw to first drat IT posted:

Now kun Rinne is dying to espanjantautiin, niin anyone mitään ideaa who's the next toivo of SDP

Sanna Marin I guess

E: probably not in time for this election though

Forktoss fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Jan 21, 2019

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

throw to first drat IT posted:

I would vote for Sairaala Bakteeri, s/he has a solid grasp of where our sote services stand.

Double Bill posted:

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10606236

Soini voisi viimeistään nyt todeta ettei tästä tule vittu mitään ja läksiä eläkkeelle.

I wonder who'll be next to abandon ship, at least der Meister has publically wished that Niinistö rejoined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

quote:

– Tämä meidän nykyinen poliittinen järjestelmämme on luotu eri ajan Suomessa kuin missä me nyt elämme. Jonkun on aina oltava se ensimmäinen, joka esittää vaihtoehtoisia tapoja, Lohela perustelee loikkaansa.

Lohela ei kuitenkaan pyri enää kevään vaaleissa eduskuntaan.

:confuoot:

I guess she just wants to tell Soini and Sipilä gently caress you on her way out. Good for her really even if bringing Hjallis into it is questionable.