Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

SnowblindFatal posted:

Lähetin tässä joutessani parille vasurikansanedustajalle postia. Markus Mustajärvi jopa vastasi.

Ajattelin jo, että tuotahan kaveria voisin äänestääkin, mutta sitten kävi ilmi, että tyyppi on Lapin vaalipiiristä. Pari huomiota:
1. Nyt täytyy antaa ääni joko jollekin intersektionaaliselle fasistille tai vaihtoehtoisesti puolueelle, josta ei pääse kukaan läpi. Ei mitään vikaa järjestelmässä.
2. Meinasin äänestää lappilaista lol

Haluaisin vielä kuulla neitirouva Anderssonin vastauksen. Tämmöinen samanmielisten kanssa hymistely ei ole niin mielenkiintoista.
Hieno juttu, ja hyviä pointteja. Mutta miksi kukaan lukee Iltalehteä

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Halla-Aho pelkää jotain, mitä ei ymmärrä, kukapa olisi uskonut

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Nenonen posted:

Debate & Discussion › Finnish Politics Megathread III > Hehehähähä. Hienosti ajateltu.

Kyllä

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Please ban all art

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Isi tuu pyyhkimään persu

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Cant stop the kok. Whole party is build on lies and voters' high hopes of some day getting rich enough to reap the benefits of kok politics

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Actually every party seems to be so full of fygm kind of thinking it makes me miserable. The only winning move is not to play. Or maybe just vote your local lumberjack and hope he isnät a kolehti stealing racist

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

endlessmonotony posted:

I can't imagine any other reasons to vote for Vasemmistoliitto than "I'm so tired of fygm", but that's where ya gotta put your vote it seems.

Sure but even they seem to be afraid of pushing a proper paradigm shift from economy first kind of thinking to enviromental and human rights issues on the top when doing political stuff and all.

I guess I just want a downshifting party so I can finally wear my tuohilaukku with no shame

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

endlessmonotony posted:

The options who to vote for this election are pretty locked in, and choosing not to vote isn't even going to be noticed by the fygm parties.
I know and that is as said before pretty much the reason that gets me to vote vassarit everytime and keep the status quo chugging on

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Triple A posted:

joissain paikoissa vaalikoneet ovat auenneet, postatkaa tuloksianne

sain tälläiset keskisuomalaisen koneesta

Hui helvetti

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
That poll is loving stupid

Andrast posted:

They are right but are just afraid of the wrong thing
this

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Mitä tapahtuu

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Him retiring effectively changes nothing though right? Just a vaalikikka of promises kept (lol)?

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Kolme

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
kok - the Only good tuki is niskatuki

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Voted for a transsexual feminist like a True proletarian.

Pro-tip, you can apparently vote even if your ID has expired, was a bit worried about that

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Jyppe posted:

Miten tää eroaa persujen “triggeröin suvakit” logiikasta?

Oletko tolkun ihminen

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
pls don't doxx yourself

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
:ironicat:

Triggering those suvakkis is for Sure a real motivation for people to vote for persut but not so much when voting lefties. If you truly think Kempers sole motivation for voting Li is "triggering" some racist idiots and not just a righteous bonus for doing so/ just a joke, and comparing it as belonging to same discourse, I dunno what to say

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Jyppe posted:

Your reaction was p funny, I could hear the bubble break
I have no idea what this means

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

SnowblindFatal posted:

If we ever get a fascist regime in this country, I'm blaming you guys for it.

And you let it happen, man

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Nenonen posted:

Siitä suuttui SnowblindFatal,
jopa suuttui ja häpesi.
Itse läksi astumahan
rannalle merelliselle.
Tuossa loihe laulamahan,
lauloi kerran viimeisensä:
lauloi vaskisen venehen,
kuparisen umpipurren.

Itse istuvi perähän,
läksi selvälle selälle.
Virkki vielä mennessänsä,
lausui lähtiellessänsä:
"Jos viel kerran tähän maahan,
kurjaan kylmään Pohjolahan,
joku päivä, joku yö,
vuosiin päästä, huomenna,
nousoopi valtaan fasistit,
natsiliput liehuilevat,
niin siit mie teitä syytän,
osoittelen sormellani."

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Andrast posted:

Yeah right wing fucks often like to brand themselves as rational people who make hard decisions when needed

This is how I was conned once to vote for kokoomus

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Dude, I hear you, but me laughing/crying about persut here doesnt mean I think the people voting for them are truly human waste. The ignorance of let say 70% of voters concerning basically any issue you can not boil to a single yes/no question is just crushing though. Persut also seem to scratch that gently caress you got mine - itch for a lot of people, and that poo poo is why everything is going päin helvettiä. Surely there are also other reasons to vote for them, and the reasons and issues probably stem from same concers people who vote for example VL have.

But Yeah, solidarity and empathy towards your fellow man is key. I dont think I actually get your point though. Are you talking about same stuff you did in your exhange with Mustajärvi? How is laughing about kok more agreeable than persut in the same context? Or are you just talking about how media handles things?

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Nenonen posted:

Getting ready for ääntenlaskenta

This

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Huhtasaari :stare:

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Nurge posted:

Who cares.
Actually just this.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Its a person you know, voting for persut shouldnt change what you think of them if you know them well enough already, I mean :wtc:

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
I reconsidered, :sever:

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Yeah, I figured that, the whole idea was just so out there. You never know with a finpol poster

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Jos jotain semijärkevääkin pitäis joskus sanoa, niin kaveripiirissä on paljon tavallisia ihmisiä, jotka äänestelee ties mitä rasistihihhuleita tai riistäjäkapitalisteja, enkä koskaan voi täysin ymmärtää miksi. Mut kiva on juoda kaljaa niiden kanssa aina silloin tällöin.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Kyllä

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

disappointed that this wasnt a new lehtilehti artikkeli

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Kalja päissään kaikki

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Obfuscation posted:

TF voters don't actually care about the details of asylum law, for them it's an immigration crisis when they see a dark-skinned person in the lähimarket when they go to buy lisää keppanaa.
if my local market was out keppana because of immigrants buying the store empty, I would be pissed too

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Catpain Slack posted:

Most muslims don't even drink alcohol. And even if they did, I doubt the first thing they drank would be pissy lager. Your keppana is quite safe.
I resist the impulse to explain why the mental image of pena getting angry about muslims buying saunakaljat was funny to me

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
https://twitter.com/seksikas_suklaa/status/628541881086029824?s=20

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Hogge Wild posted:

jos suomessa asuvat ihmiset kerran saastuttavat enemmän kuin muualla asuvat, niin eikö maahanmuuttoa suomeen tulisi vähentää ilmastollisten syiden takia?
Kuluta vähemmän?

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Wings, liero, quake. Mitään kiertoja ei tarvinnut, kun opettajaa ei kiinnostanut, kunhan html-sivut oli koodattu ees jotenkin ekan 10 min aikana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you