Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

DarkCrawler posted:

I've never actually met a Finnish Trump supporter in the wild but if I did meet one in real life I'm worried it would eventually end in a fight.

I met one in my brother's wedding. It was like a cousin of his fiancee or something, and it was utterly bizarre. I didn't know what the gently caress to say when he started to yell about Trump, (and neither did the other person in the conversation) so I just shut up and quietly avoided him the rest of the night - like gently caress am I gonna ruin a big day like that for my brother and his fiancee with arguing with a shithead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

doverhog posted:

Andrast, against making the rich pay more for services. A real COCK man if I ever saw one.

Hello green cock-man. I'm a poor, depressed, unemployed student. If the universities had tuition fees, I would most likely not be an university student. People who are not rich and priviledged also want to go to universities.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Maybe he realized that if he schemes with Cocks to get into government, ignoring the winners of the election, Persus would go the way of the Blue eventually. Being in a government with Cocks has been scientifically proven to harm all non-Cocks. So its better to compromise a bit/pretend to compromise so you can stab people in the back later and try to get into the government.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

I love how the owner of the house and the persu tell completely different stories, and they might both be lying based on just how much both are trying to avoid blame. The guy states that the nazi flag "clearly" has a line on top of the swastika to make it an antifa-flag (even though the photograph quite clearly shows it doesn't have anything like that - plus, you know, the SS-flag) and that the flags were left behind by the persu. The persu states the flags have nothing to do with him and that someone else lives there now, who is more radical than him.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Nenonen posted:

Oppositiotrio vaatii nyt hallitusta luopumaan ohjelmastaan. Oletettavasti myös oppositiopuolueet luopuvat nyt omista tavoitteistaan?

Hauskaahan tässä on se, että moni hallitusohjelman kohta ei ole mitenkään kytköksissä talouteen, esimerkiksi raiskauslain tai translain uudistaminen joissa on kyse vain ihmisoikeuksista. Mutta perskokin mielestä kaikki on pantava seis. Hävittäjäkauppojen perumisesta en toisaalta ole kuullut mitään.

Luin niiden vaatimukset ja alkoi kyl melko heti vituttaa. "Hei luopukaa poliittisista tavoitteistanne tämän kriisin takia! Näin kriisin aikana pitäisi olla realistiset tavoitteet jotka on sattumalta meidän poliittisten tavoitteiden kanssa yks yhteen."

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

The only thing people really want out of PS is "gently caress immigrants", so when there are no immigrants people stop caring about them all that much.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

minua alkoi yhtäkkiä häiritsemään etten muista sen keijun nimeä josta rölli tykkäsi. muistan että oli joku keiju, mutten muista siitä paljon muuta

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

ai niin se oli Tiina-Tonttu. se vaan jotenkin tuntui hyvin keijumaiselta

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

I read an Yle artikkeli about this, and they had a couple of quotes from him there at the very end of the article. Apparantely he blames the media for this far right attack, saying it unfairly demonizes persus and its their fault this happened, and that he is afraid of leftwing extremism. I just want to know how does a guy who gets beaten up by actual nazis end up thinking "hmm yes its the leftists that are going to try to kill me". Especially since he thinks there were others involved besides the two nazis that helped them plan and so on, so he clearly thinks he's not safe from the nazis yet.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Captain Kosmos posted:

Tuntuu kyllä oudolta tämä nykyinen vasemmisto vastaisuus Suomessa, kuitenkin ollaan tälläläinen sosialistinen utopia. :ussr:

mitä kerran oli interaktio veljen vaimon sukulaisen kanssa jolla oli aika paha keissi persumaisuutta, niin epäilen amerikkalaisten aivomatojen olevan syypäitä. en oo ikinä irl kuullut niin sekopäistä soopaa kuin mitä se puhui kun ohimennen mainitsin että amerikka on aika sekaisin - sieltä tuli täys TRUMP ON JUMALA VIHERVASEMMISTO PAHA RAAA-monologi. tätä hetkeä ennen jätkä tuntui normaalilta

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

olikos Kimmo se jäbä jolla oli ihan sattumalta natsi-memorabiliaa joka oli esillä jossakin sen lentosimulaattori-jutussa tjsp.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Nenonen posted:

Since when was ligur part of Kajaani's CP?

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-11876756?origin=rss

lähinnä oon yllättynyt että kyseessä oli keskustalainen. joku näitä tyyppejä joka loikannut keskustasta persuihin ja takas tjtn

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

i think that fucker may be legitimately mentally ill, and not "just" some mega rear end in a top hat

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

samaan aikaan yle väittää että on saanut useasta lähdöstä tiedon että keskusta ei ole uhannut lähteä hallituksesta vielä joten idk mitä vittua

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

it would be pretty next level that kepu is leaking that kepu has told marin that they are leaving while not leaving but looking like they are for maximum kepu newstime. its not like whoever is leaking is acting in good faith if they are just straight up lying

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

ofc saarikko is the only partyhead that gives comments to the media as everyone else heads home super tired, and gives a stupid vague answer about "taxpayer's money and the future of finland". just loving hell

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

if kepu does bring down the government, the following few governments will also all be taken down by kepu, until the day comes when finally after an election kepu is no longer that final party any government needs, kepu having succesfully betrayed even themselves.

then paavo, the lich eternal, shall return and bring forth a new kepu golden age.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

I dunno, is TF ready for the "hillotolppa"? Remember that the Sipilä government basically dumped TF when Halla-aho took over completely, so there has to be some catch for them. How ready are TF in doing compromises?

i think halla-aho absolutely will abandon a ton of his principles for a chance at power, but there are psychos even worse than hallis in tf who will then throw a hissyfit if perskeko is not leaving the eu and outlawing immigrants immediately

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Kuule hain nussivan posted:

https://www.iltalehti.fi/kuntavaalit-2021/a/71f01757-e416-4100-b07a-7b7cdf48cd88

Interviewer:
Do you think that poor people and ethnic minorities should be forced to live in certain areas.

Guy advocating that all unwanted people should be placed in ghettos:
I don't.

Interviewer:
But you are sure you wrote the answers yourself?

I am sure.

Interviewer:
But you're not sure why you wrote these answers?

I've been a bit tired lately.

Interviewer:
That's all I need.

Don't publish anything until I've had a chance to read it, wouldn't want to look bad!

its incredibly how even an iltis journo can show just how full of poo poo a fuckhead is simply by just accurately reporting an interview. a very pro click

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

he is 100% endorsing someone privately. he is not a man of principles despite what bullshit he spews.

persus being persus, someone being endorsed privately doesn't necessarily mean some random utter psycho won't become the new partyleader because that's what their base wants. if there have been backroom deals with cocks, i don't think they'll be happy if its some insane lunatic in charge lmbo.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

apparantely his daughter is very vocal about climate stuff, maybe he decided that since he's on his way out of persu leadership, might as well support a cause that his daughter cares about? idk, that's weird when combined with everything else about halla-aho.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

i should not have gone to iltapaska's site and read one of their top articles, which was about interviewing an incredibly stupid football fan who apparantely had literally no idea about what THL recommendations are, thought that since he got a negative test on the border he is completely fine and didn't really seem to understand that corona can take a long time to incubate before its visibly affecting you, and went to a goddamn festival soon afterwards

just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Kuule hain nussivan posted:

Wouldn't put it past iltis to make a fake article for the clicks, since I find it hard to believe you'd find a big enough drunken idiot to come out with this in front of their friends (based on pictures) and still have the wisdom to be anonymous.

World's full of idiots though and we can't do jack poo poo about it because freedom. Pretty sure he isn't doing anything technically illegal because it has only been recommended he not be a loving public health risk. I really want to start stalking social media to out this dipshit. Goon project?

i don't think you should try to doxx people even when they are giant idiots in their early twenties. don't touch the (probably covid infected) poop

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Kehveli posted:

The amount of possible exposure times/places TAYS is tweeting is making me feel like if it's delta the numbers are gonna skyrocket soon enough. Hopefully vaccines can keep us from overstraining the healthcare system. Can't imagine being a nurse and reading news the last couple of days. One of their exposure events was like "himos festival, all day every day behind the main stage".

that's definitely the guy iltapaska interviewed lmao

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

slowdave posted:

Purra is also a vegetarian who supports pakkoruotsi, so that's something for the maakuntien miehet to chew on.

well pakkoruotsi secures RKP government support

SpiritOfLenin fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Jul 8, 2021

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

instead of engaging the village idiot, here's a funny bit of news about a bitcoin scammer millionaire trying to create a scam mine:

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-12112280

some choice quotes:

quote:

– Tällä viikolla me tehtiin päätös siirtää Suomen yhtiö Sodankylään, jossa suurin osa toiminnasta tullaan tekemään. Tulemme käyttämään suomalaista työvoimaa niin pitkälle kuin se on mahdollista.

Suomen kaupparekisterissä ei ole Tuohivirta-nimistä yhtiötä, eikä Yle onnistunut löytämään sellaista minkään muunkaan maan kaupparekisteristä.

quote:

– Me koetetaan tehdä kaikki asiat niin hyvin kuin mahdollista. Meillä on kaikkein uusin teknologia hallussa ja hallinnassa, patentteineen päivineen, hän kertoi tiedotustilaisuudessa.

Ylen haastattelussa Wahlroos ei suostunut kertomaan tarkemmin mistä teknologiasta ja patenteista on kyse tai kenen nimissä ne ovat.

quote:

Onko 300 miljoonan rahoitus siis varmistettu?

– No ei välttämättä mikään tänä päivänä ole varmaa, mutta on meillä aika paljon lupauksia.

Mutta kerroit Sodankylän tilaisuudessa, että 300 miljoonaa euroa on varmistettu.

– Kyllä, kyllä, mutta nyt en ole varma, että puhuinko siinä tokeneista vai euroista.

Anteeksi, nyt minä putosin kelkasta.

– Nimenomaan. Jos sanoin, että 300 miljoonaa, niin pysytään siinä.

Onko nämä nyt euroja vai tokeneita, ja mitä sinä tässä yhteydessä tarkoitat tokeneilla?

– Mitens tarkkaan sä sitä asiaa kuuntelit siinä? Miten se sulle avautui, jos mä saan kysyä tältä toiselta puolelta? Siis mehän ollaan blockchainin kautta tekemässä tätä hommaa.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

based on my own experiences i suspect hesburger somehow stays afloat thanks to their coupons. pre-corona when looking for some place to get something to eat with friends, usually somebody mentioned they had hesburger coupons for cheaper burgers, and they were pretty cheap indeed. when you just want to eat a bit before going to movies / in the middle of vappu-menot / etc hesburger just seems like a generic relatively cheap option if you have coupons

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Warden posted:

Joo, se ruotsalainen kattojärjestöhän avoimesti tavoitteli yhteispohjoismaista liittovaltiota, mutta tää meidän kotimainen haara ei oikein koskaan tuntunut hiffaavan, että toteutuessaan sellaisessa valtiossa se virallinen kieli olisi sitten ruotsi, ja finnjävlaret on hyvät ja opettelee puhumaan oikeiden ihmisten kieltä eikä mitään suomongolimongerrusta.

natsipellet ei ole tunnettu viisaudestaan

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

that sure is an interview

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Pisti kyllä vähän vihaiseksi kun tuon luki, pakko myöntää. Se tapaus jossa poliiseilla on konkreettisia todisteita raiskaajasta, tietävät missä se on ja eivät tee mitään kunnes asianajaja soittaa oli aika uskomaton.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

lollontee posted:

sitä vaan miettii et miten dnd postaajat perustelevat ittelleen kun mitään ei taaskaan tapahdu. nerokas tapa pitää oman persoonallisuuden määrittävää psykoosia yllä ko hokee tota puuttin hyökkäänääs huomenna ittelleen nukkumaan mennessä

voi jeesus lakkaa amerikkalaisten tollojen mielipiteiden oksentamisen tähän ketjuun

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Fish of hemp posted:

I think you meant "racists"?

i mean both of those groups are racists. although i suppose it still works, racists with marginally different beliefs have a long tradition of splintering in Finland

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

et pysty hämäämään mua klikkaamaan halliksen facebook-sivulle, en halua algoritmin alkavan tarjota persu-hot takeja joka paikassa

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Mitä vittua on Vanhasen 50/50 kannatus miesten ja naisten kohdalla

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Nenonen posted:

Mutta mitä Paavo saa???

huomiota

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

vissiin sen takia kun kokkarit on aina kannattanut natoa, niin sitten muusta oikeistosta valuu suosiota niille kun niiden nato-linja ollut vähemmän tiukka. varmaan persuista suoraan joku pari prossaa hypännyt kokkari puolelle tässä gallupissa.

onhan se ihan vitun perseestä vaikka sen ymmärtääkin. onneksi vaaleihin on vielä aikaa, ehtii sulaa tuosta vielä, toivottavasti.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

todella harkittuja päätöksiä tosiaan

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Doriyan posted:

ihmisten pitäisi kyetä edes keskustelemaan samalta lähtöviivalta ja puhua samoista asioista. helvetin vaivaannuttavaa lukea kun suomalaiset menee sinne yrittämään vääntää erillissodasta ja muuta samanlaista settiä anglovassarien kanssa joita ei kiinnosta tippaakaan

on vähän vaikeaa puhua jollekulle jonka oletuslähtökohta on että sinun kotimaasi on täynnä natseja therefore sinäkin olet vähintään natsiapologisti. unohtamatta myöskään sitä, että on ok että Suomi jätetään oman onnensa nojaan jos Venäjä hyökkäis koska YDINSOTA AAAAA. pitäkööt tunkkinsa saatana.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

voi nyt vittu Erdogan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

torille i guess