Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Hallis has never been "ethno-nationalist", or a hard boiled nazi, although I guess lots of people think he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I have no window in Hallis soul. My take is, much like Soini could not prevent attracting the Homma people and Hallis, Hallis is struggling with it now with the finnish version of the idiot "alt right" people and various degrees of actual nazis. Which I do not think he actually is.

*not just now, the whole movement is rife with these idiots, and has always been. I do not believe Hallis is a nazi, how is that for faint praise

doverhog fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jan 13, 2019

doverhog
May 31, 2013

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

https://twitter.com/LauraHuhtasaari/status/1085570770858901509

Looks like social media giants are shutting down potential Russian agents or something.

It is pretty hosed up some USian company can affect Finnish elections like this.

*and I expect the Master will bring this up in election debates a few times

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Täysi kommunismi nyt.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

quote:

– Tämä meidän nykyinen poliittinen järjestelmämme on luotu eri ajan Suomessa kuin missä me nyt elämme. Jonkun on aina oltava se ensimmäinen, joka esittää vaihtoehtoisia tapoja, Lohela perustelee loikkaansa.

Lohela ei kuitenkaan pyri enää kevään vaaleissa eduskuntaan.

:confuoot:

I guess she just wants to tell Soini and Sipilä gently caress you on her way out. Good for her really even if bringing Hjallis into it is questionable.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Hoivaskandaalin keskellä oleva Esperi kasvaa kovaa ja tekee tappiota – Suomeen ei ole maksettu veroja viime vuosina
Pääosa Esperi Caren omistuksista kulkee sijoittajille anteliaita veroetuja tarjoavan Luxemburgin kautta.

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10616935

It's great of how we ulkoistamme ja kilpailutamme these basic services. The elderly get to die on the floor, and the investors get to avoid paying taxes with their Luxemburg shell companies. Kokoomus must be proud.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Elämä on ihmisen parasta aikaa. :rip:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Some insights on the perustulokokeilu:

http://www.soininvaara.fi/2019/02/08/16557/

Basic gist, due to flawed methodology it's not really gonna give much if any useful results.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Saska Saarikoski has written positive think pieces about Trump and the USian capitalist hellscape. He is a joke no one should listen to.

*not really related but I wanna mention Mikael Jungner is also a loving joke who writes poo poo and is an idiot but is still on TV and whatever

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Btw I hate the youtube algorithm. I try to watch what Halla-Aho actually says in interviews because I am interested in politics, I vote LA or Green, and it recommends me videos like "Hallis owns dumb bitch" "suvakki lol nazis rule".

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Ylen muuten pitäisi näyttää "Tahdon voiton ja rasistisen Kansakunnan synnyn?" and let the people judge them themselves, maybe have a panel that talks about the history a bit first.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

No. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Way Third way leads to fascism though, when all the benefits of prosperity and globalisation have been willingly handed over to the 1%.

Sen jälkeen on aika äänestää Trumppia, tai laittaa Odini takki niskaan ja mennä ulos tappamaan vihollisia.

Näin muuten eilen Odineita eduskuntatalon portailla, niitä oli siinä ~3 ja pari jotain muijaa ilman värejä rupattelemassa.

doverhog fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Feb 25, 2019

doverhog
May 31, 2013

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Prosecuted editor of trashy internet tabloid MV-lehti Ilja Janitskin is a candidate for the Seven Star Party in both general and European Parliament elections.

I think our honeymoon with Väyrynen is over.

:ohdear:

Joo kyllä tän jälkeen on vaikeeta enää tukea Paavoa edes läpällä.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I guess because Paavo is so old, he doesn't understand why Janitskin is so bad. But that also means he's too out of it and should retire or die of old age instead of embarrass himself further. There are actual lines in politics and being pro Janitskin, a Russian propagandist who actively made up lies to destroy Finland is one of them. Perhaps Juan Böckman should join the party next?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

How about it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I'm a bit offended that Keskusta is above PS because I would never vote Kepu even is Sipis himself was sticking a gun in my mouth. Pull the trigger you power hungry country side fundamentalist cultist gently caress face, do it.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

So Siniset is not gonna get even one guy through. I wonder if Terho is even gonna participate in panel discussions, or will the party just be dissolved before we get there.

I've IRL talked to real PS supporters, like 3 of them, and they hate Soini now. Sold out for minister money.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

It has been 100% proven now that Kepu and Cock are greedy shortsighted parties willing to sell the interests of Finland to get their favourite cow, and too incompetent to even finish the job. A curse on them both. To HELL with thee. painukaa vittuun saatana

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

There's nothing short-sighted about them: they've been planning this poo poo for decades. What do you think Holkeri was doing when he was sitting in the corner gathering cob-webs during the Kekkonen years?

I mean short sighted in the sense of, if Finland is ruined by their blatant omanedentavoittelu they still have to live here. The classic failure of imagination of the porvari. The inability to imagine the world they would live in without the efforts of the left to fight them. Ghouls in top hats living behind electric fences while the world dies around them.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

1. What do you mean "if"?
2. No they don't they'll move to Spain or Portugal like Nigel Farage

Yeah, that is the future. A ruined world while the elite live behind fences, guarded by robots.

Niin vittu siinä se on, paska maailma jossa massi sylkee sun päälle aidan takaa. Kiitos Sipilä. Kiitos Kokoomus.

* i think i passed out writing this sentence, I meant massa, as in the people, not massi, the money

doverhog fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Mar 11, 2019

doverhog
May 31, 2013

On aina helppo vittuilla johtajille, mä olen ite ollut yksi wowi killan johtajista ja voin kertoa ettei se ole niin helppoa... :smugwizard:

Siinä on ero onko edes tavoitteet oikeita.

Kiltajohtajana olin aika oikeistolainen, saat mitä ansaitset, muut johtajat veti enemmän tasajako linjaa. Suomi ei kuitenkaan ole wowi kilta, joten samat opit tai mielipiteet ei päde täällä.

doverhog fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Mar 11, 2019

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Hei nakkiukko, mä kerron sulle nyt jotain elämästä, joten sun edukses toivon et kuuntelet.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

lol, and lol at Jugner for this trolling, annan hälle jotain anteeksi ihan ton viestin takia. en kuitenkaan kovin paljon joten Jurger olet edelleen paskatalossa mun mielestä, sorry not sorry

Maybe talk more about how we should simplify the Finnish language or how taxation is theft, or some other retarded bullshit. haista vittu JUgger

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I would eat insect or veggie protein if it was cheaper or at least not like 3x as expensive as meat.

How the hell can some bugs cost more than 🐖 🐔🐄 , so I guess rinne is on the right track...

doverhog
May 31, 2013

What is a real ligur these days anyway. Mestari is not a fan of this kind of thing, he prefers to keep things academic. Physical action is beneath his mind and dried husk.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Katoin videon äsken ja aika, öh, väkevää ja paksua settiä. :whitewater:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

It's becoming increasingly clear just how massive a gently caress up the whole Siniset debacle was. The Master was betrayed by the elites for hillotolppa and lehmänkauppa, and with his blood were the Persut washed clean of CockPersKusta.

Now he is back like Jesus to save the Fatherland. :finland:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Nenonen posted:

Have you ever read or listened to a single policy that they have suggested? They propose budget cuts, tax cuts, bootstraps, flexibility in work market (from the workers' side of course) and polluting more. There is not a single policy in their program that could be construed as leftist. At most there is populist lip service to the työkkärinatsi by promising that things will get better as soon as we slash funding from negroes.

Whether that is true or not, are you saying Hallis would not allow leftist economics if he got immigration concessions in return? Because I believe you are 100% in the wrong.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

All organized religion is bad. Take your priests and imams and laugh at them, and then go have sex outside marriage, drink, etc. and gently caress you god and anyone who would use his name to exert any control on another.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

The Catholic church alone has proven it is a perverse system, and you can mention Islam too if you want but no need Catholicism is enough.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Yeah, any time someone accuses me of being an internet atheist, from now on I guess, I'm gonna say "but what about the Catholic Church and that meth Church pedo guy in Finland?"

doverhog
May 31, 2013

It doesn't have to be a 180 turn. I am not clear on what the left/right economics of the Persu are, but believe they will sell them out for a price. Now you may think that price is too high. I do not. I agree with DarkCrawler.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Populism, the people, must beat back the Cock and the land owners. If the left wants to win an election they must use the rear end. If they want a leftist government they must go rear end. Leave the Cock and the forest pedos out.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Kemper Boyd posted:

Last time around, the PS couldn't scratch together five competent people for cabinet positions. Guess if they're better or worse off now?

Put Henna Kajava in as minister, or whatever, as long as that means Li Andersson is also in and Cock remains out.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Tässä muuten vinkki teille, jotka joutuvat väittelemään kokoomuslaisten kanssa politiikasta. Pakottakaa ne ensin hyväksymään että verot on tarpeellisia ja eivät todellakaan ole varkautta. Kieltäytykää etenemästä keskustelussa yhtään edemmäksi ennenkuin ne myöntää sen.

Sen jälkeen väittely on paljon helpompaa, valitaan enää kohteita joilla saavutetaan paras lopputulos yhteiskunnalle.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

So I voted for this guy https://www.mikkokiesilainen.com/ because Soininvaara himself was not available. 420 :weed:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Musta Soininvaaran suositus merkitsee paljon, ja tämä juttu siitä miksi Vake on perseestä oli vakuuttava. http://mikkokiesilainen.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/271654-valtion-kehitysyhtiossa-vakessa-on-koossa-kaikki-katastrofin-ainekset

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Ääni menee ensisijassa puolueelle. Sä et varmaan kannattaisi Soininvaaraa myöskään.

Demareita en koskaan äänestäisi koska he ovat liikaa vakityössä olevan keskiluokkaisen palkansaajan puolella. Vakkarityöntekijät vs prekariaatti.

Jos esim. Li olisi ollut Uudellamaalla ehdokkaana olisin äänestänyt häntä.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Mikä teistä on Liberan tarkoitus? Minusta se puolustaa yhteiskunnan tehokkuutta ja vastustaa valtavirran Kokoomuksen ja Keskustan hyvä veli kähmintää.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Lukekaa huviksenne https://www.libera.fi/blogi/ tuolta Kiesiläisen kirjoitukset ja olkaa eri mieltä niiden kanssa, muistaen että hän jatkaa Soininvaaran perintöä Vihreissä. Soininvaaran blogeja voitte lukea täältä http://www.soininvaara.fi/

Jos Kiesiläinen ja Lepomäki olivat molemmat vahvasti lehmänkauppa korruptio sotea vastaan niin Libera ei voi olla täysin väärässä.