Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Jaa Halla-Aho on nykyään suvakki? Eihän tässä paskassa pysy enää mukana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

quote:

Näkövammaisten liitto: what was in the previous post? i can't see poo poo lol

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I can only assume Börje Börgelsson (xD) is a spurdo meme come to life.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
https://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005980284.html

To save hyvinvointiyhteiskunta, we must destroy hyvinvointiyhteiskunta tehdä vaikeita päätöksiä. En nyt yleisesti pahemmin kunnioita hesaria uutisten lähteenä, mutta tää on suht härskiä settiä jopa niiltä.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Actually we should place kokoomus in the peruskallio-hole for thousands of years.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
:rip:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

SnowblindFatal posted:

What is the alternative in a world where human labour is becoming increasingly unnecessary?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Kuinka monta paskapostiketjua me muka tarvitaan?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Ban twitter and all other social media.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Not like it's limited to political vids either.

Watch a movie review and the next week's recommendations are all HERE'S HOW SJWS ARE RUINING STAR WARS by r3dp1ll1488

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Can I please get a journalism job that consists of copypasting tweets? I'll do it for like 2k a month and I'll happily suck the current ruling party's dick(figuratively and/or literally) so long as they get me ilmaista viinaa every now and then.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
kepu: i'm gonna betray you
berner: i already betrayed you
kepu: NANI!?!

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

endlessmonotony posted:

I can't imagine any other reasons to vote for Vasemmistoliitto than "I'm so tired of fygm", but that's where ya gotta put your vote it seems.

This pretty much sums up my voting strats

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
How dare you call Kekkonen crooked?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Outright admitting you're gay ruins the subtle homoerotic tension of a bunch of young men living together with no women in sight.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Niini Stöö on taas kuoseissa

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

I will not rest until Finland has been cleansed of the plague of white csi men.

Also we have a feministinen puolue? Koskaan kuullutkaan

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
According to porttiteoria we need to escalate to harder stuff. Next friday we're storming presidentinlinna.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Pekka shoulda opened his bar to the east of Herttoniemi instead of right next to Kauppatori. No way is the isämmälliset crowd gonna be able to afford the pints there.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Nenonen posted:

tunnin juna

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

doverhog posted:

How the hell can some bugs cost more than 🐖 🐔🐄

Because it's trendy and :capitalism:

It's all a silly distraction though because rich people protein is just one guillotine chop away.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Some drunk isänmaanpuolustaja getting rowdy in itis isn't exactly hard to believe.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Correct me if I'm wrong but TES don't set a maximum pay? If corporations are feeling generous they can paikallisesti sopia about higher wages all they like under the current system.

Funny how that never gets mentioned in anti union pieces. :thunk:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Luulis ihmisen tunnistavan oman mankelinsa osat. Pikseleistäkin näkee ettei oo sama rengas kyseessä.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
No but we paid for our eläkkeet with our hard work so therefore...

What's that? Lost your job? You don't deserve any unemployment benefits you lazy bum. You probably sit at home drinking beer all day anyway.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Adopt mongolian shamanism as state religion, abolish all others.

Upsides:
Respecting our traditions
It's called Böö mörgöl
Way more swag than priests or imams

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Harsh but true.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Käyn huomenna tai ylihuomenna mutta en tiedä vielä äänestänkö VL vaiko kommareita. Kai se pitäis liittoa kun niillä on ees teoreettinen mahis päästä hallitukseen.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I have done a number of vaalikoneet and they keep saying either LA or commies or pirates(lol no).

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Nenonen posted:

Siitä suuttui SnowblindFatal,
jopa suuttui ja häpesi.
Itse läksi astumahan
rannalle merelliselle.
Tuossa loihe laulamahan,
lauloi kerran viimeisensä:
lauloi vaskisen venehen,
kuparisen umpipurren.

Itse istuvi perähän,
läksi selvälle selälle.
Virkki vielä mennessänsä,
lausui lähtiellessänsä:
"Jos viel kerran tähän maahan,
kurjaan kylmään Pohjolahan,
joku päivä, joku yö,
vuosiin päästä, huomenna,
nousoopi valtaan fasistit,
natsiliput liehuilevat,
niin siit mie teitä syytän,
osoittelen sormellani."

lmao

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

HerraS posted:

lol if karvakämmen isnt your local slang for turkish kebab kiosk

täällä päin se on karvaranne

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Darkest Auer posted:

If you're looking for lunch the best place is unironically the nearest gas station

Might as well go to alepa and and buy the cheapest frozen meal to heat up at home.

I'm gonna for this lady http://www.miraveera.fi tomorrow. It was always gonna be someone from VL and she was handing out fliers at our local shithole mall and seemed to have good opinions.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Mitä "homotus" on tarkoittavinaan? Joku kömpelö suomiversio "faggotry"sta vaiko mitä? Ei sillä että viesti olisi mitenkään epäselvä mutta sanavalinta on outo.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I prevoted in a library and it took like 3min at most.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
lmao if we seriously get more perscocks

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Catpain Slack posted:

The gently caress is that guy doing campaigning outside his district?

Goddamn vaalipiiriin tunkeutujat should go back to where they came from instead of wasting honest stadilaisten tax money.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Stubb showing the fist he wants to shove up poor people's asses. In a decorous suvaitsevainen way ofc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
How is Kok so good at getting into government, loving poo poo up and then completely escaping any consequences? I know this country is dumb as poo poo but can we really have that many FYGM reptile people here?