Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
What does the Chinese government have against red hair, green eyed (((scotch))) ancestry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:

Chafey posted:

What does the Chinese government have against red hair, green eyed (((scotch))) ancestry?

Jardine Matheson

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jardine%2C_Matheson_%26_Co.?wprov=sfla1

Guess how they made their money

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Imperialist Dog posted:

Guess how they made their money
Does it start with O and ends in the Chinese Empire crumbling?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

frankenfreak posted:

Does it start with O and ends in the Chinese Empire crumbling?

Originalityandstronginternationalcopyrightlaws

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

mobby_6kl posted:

not really but I had some time to trace the previous one since none of the filters got the authentic look.

niiiiiiiiiice

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Chafey posted:

It's really not an anti-semitic thing.
East Asia genuinely sees white people as having huge honkin' noses compared to them. I wonder what they make of Mediterreanean/Middle Eastern folks who far far surpass North/East Euros on the schnoz scale.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Grape posted:

East Asia genuinely sees white people as having huge honkin' noses compared to them. I wonder what they make of Mediterreanean/Middle Eastern folks who far far surpass North/East Euros on the schnoz scale.

Japanese person upon meeting a Middle Eastern person: IS THIS THE MYTHICAL TENGU COME TO SPIRIT ME AWAY TO MY ANCESTORS?
Another Japanese person: no you loving dumbass he's a regular human being stop freaking out
Japanese person upon meeting a Middle Eastern person: I NEED TO MAKE AN OFFERING TO MY FAMILY SHRINE TO WARD AWAY THIS SWARTHY SKINNED CROW SPIRIT.
Another Japanese person: his name is Jerry and he's visiting his friend Keiji in the apartment across from us
Japanese person upon meeting a Middle Eastern person: SPARE ME, FOUL YOUKAI. TAKE INSTEAD THIS TALISMAN UPON WHICH ARE INSCRIBED SACRED SEALS OF SATIATION AND CONTENTMENT.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Screaming Idiot posted:

Japanese person upon meeting a Middle Eastern person: IS THIS THE MYTHICAL TENGU COME TO SPIRIT ME AWAY TO MY ANCESTORS?
Another Japanese person: no you loving dumbass he's a regular human being stop freaking out
Japanese person upon meeting a Middle Eastern person: I NEED TO MAKE AN OFFERING TO MY FAMILY SHRINE TO WARD AWAY THIS SWARTHY SKINNED CROW SPIRIT.
Another Japanese person: his name is Jerry and he's visiting his friend Keiji in the apartment across from us
Japanese person upon meeting a Middle Eastern person: SPARE ME, FOUL YOUKAI. TAKE INSTEAD THIS TALISMAN UPON WHICH ARE INSCRIBED SACRED SEALS OF SATIATION AND CONTENTMENT.

This is my favorite thing I've read all week.

E: according to this my nose is large.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Feb 4, 2019

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

By popular demand posted:

This is my favorite thing I've read all week.

E: according to this my nose is large.

ARE YOU HERE TO TEACH ME ANCIENT SECRETS, HONORABLE DAITENGU? I BEG OF YOU TO NOT ABDUCT ME, I HAVE A FAMILY.

TAKE THEM INSTEAD.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Screaming Idiot posted:

Today I learned the get out frog is a mystical being. The more u know

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

SniperWoreConverse posted:

GET YE OFF MINE PAGODA HONOURLESS CURS!

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Yojimbo vs the Bad Frogger

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Screaming Idiot posted:

The more I think of it, the more I want 'Swarthy-skinned Crow Spirit' to be my actual name.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Seems I am an L.

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

Looks like a level 1 boss battle.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

naem
May 29, 2011

it’s many a mickle that makes a muckle..

unidef freeman
Sep 18, 2014

by R. Guyovich
god rest the memory of easy e

Only registered members can see post attachments!

unidef freeman
Sep 18, 2014

by R. Guyovich

unidef freeman posted:

god rest the memory of easy e

The one on the left is wanted upstate for murder one eight seven

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Getting 1st edition AD&D artwork flashbacks from this.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Grape posted:

East Asia genuinely sees white people as having huge honkin' noses compared to them.

Because Russia.

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

The tigers even better here.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Screaming Idiot posted:

I had no idea Takeshi Miike did a sequel to The Great Yokai War

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I suck at this

No.... No, you don't. :golfclap:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

:drat:

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

:hmmyes:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

:piss:

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

:perfect:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

lmao

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Ha!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Great thread, you guys did awesome, I love you all

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Lowtax posted:

Great thread, you guys did awesome, I love you all
Quick question, how come the thread title didn't say "PHOTOSHOP PHRIDAY IS BACK, PHUCKERS!!!"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

That would be a cuss