Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im dead

Dick Bastardly posted:

Lowtax, 'tis the year of the burger. Please have a delicious juicy burger at your earliest convenience,

Yo, my GF and I made some incredible meat loaf but but get this: we sliced it and fixed up the slices like burgers! i'm not sure if anyone's ever thought of this before but i think i'm gonna be rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Luvcow posted:

well pack it up guys we failed again and he took off

i guess it wouldnt be byob if we ever actually accomplished something but this one hurts really bad because i thought we were finally gonna impress mr. lowtax

:smith:

let's get this thread to 420 pages, in honor of lowtax

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

im dead posted:

Yo, my GF and I made some incredible meat loaf but but get this: we sliced it and fixed up the slices like burgers! i'm not sure if anyone's ever thought of this before but i think i'm gonna be rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's plenty of places that do meatloaf sandwiches. My favorite is to top it off with some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. If you want to kick it up a notch add some jalapenos.

You can put all kinds of stuff in there, horseradish sauce is pretty good as well. Ketchup and mustard are best cooked in the meatloaf itself and just avoid the bread all together if that's what you want, though you can add other things on top if you want to pile stuff on.

sig by owlhawk911

alnilam

Mr Tax I found this in my pictures folder and wanted to give it to you, as a gift

it's a simple photoshop i made a long time ago and i can't remember why but the joke is huey is both a duck tale character and in that scene patrick bateman is talking about huey lewis and the news
get it
it was relevant at the time in wahtever thread i originally posted it in but who knows what that was. anyway i hope this image still tastes good and isn't too stale please enjoy it and ty for posting

ty manifisto

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

we can certainly do 4.20 pages at least! however posting exactly .2 of a page is challenging . . . however ik jaded burnout seems to be good at programing and stuffs, maybe he can make an app that deletes any posts that exceed the cap

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

:hai:

we can do this

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

Mr Tax I found this in my pictures folder and wanted to give it to you, as a gift

it's a simple photoshop i made a long time ago and i can't remember why but the joke is huey is both a duck tale character and in that scene patrick bateman is talking about huey lewis and the news
get it
it was relevant at the time in wahtever thread i originally posted it in but who knows what that was. anyway i hope this image still tastes good and isn't too stale please enjoy it and ty for posting

yes this, let's make this thread a cornucopia of things that will make mr. lowtax proud of us

pixaal posted:

There's plenty of places that do meatloaf sandwiches. My favorite is to top it off with some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. If you want to kick it up a notch add some jalapenos.

You can put all kinds of stuff in there, horseradish sauce is pretty good as well. Ketchup and mustard are best cooked in the meatloaf itself and just avoid the bread all together if that's what you want, though you can add other things on top if you want to pile stuff on.

its also good broken up and put into a calzone, i've done it before with standard cheese calzone filling (ricotta, mozzarella, garlic and pepper)

Papa Was A Video Toaster

City of Glompton posted:

Farecoal

There he go

Manifisto posted:

we can certainly do 4.20 pages at least! however posting exactly .2 of a page is challenging . . . however ik jaded burnout seems to be good at programing and stuffs, maybe he can make an app that deletes any posts that exceed the cap

42.0 pages

cda

by Hand Knit
Hello, Lowtax here. I am ready to post.

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

Hello, Lowtax here. I am ready to post.

How do we know you’re the real lowtax???

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cda

by Hand Knit

FluffieDuckie posted:

How do we know you’re the real lowtax???

Because after this post you won't see me back in this thread for six to ten months

Papa Was A Video Toaster

cda posted:

Because after this post you won't see me back in this thread for six to ten months

:iceburn:

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

:redass:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

y'all, what if he's just waiting for us to come up with a really good idea to save the forums

what if we wrote a byob news column about animals in predicaments and dad joke news and dumb poo poo we like

yeah so maybe it's like remedial news but we could almost do this maybe this time!!!!

alnilam

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

cda posted:

:prepop:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

we can do this

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Luvcow posted:

we can do this

This is a treasure

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

im dead posted:

Why have either when you can have both

brilliant

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Luvcow posted:

we can do this

Haha holy shhiii

Robot Made of Meat

Dear Richard,

Please visit more often, and bring your robotic spine.

Well, hate to run, but I have things to rinse out.

I remain,
RMOM.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
In BYOB, RMOM is our mom

alnilam

R MOM, is a very very very fine MOM

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

R MOM, is a very very very fine MOM

with two cats in the yard
posting high is too d*ng hard

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
who's this dork

Zwei Dunkel Jungen

it's a magical day
welcome back mr tax

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
hi lowtax thank you for creating our world

the Awful app is real good

Paperboy

:shepface:
Hello Lowtax man, I am relatively new to these forums.
Please send instructions on how to :justpost:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

spinderella posted:

I saw, from the GBS OSHA thread, right?
Very cool.

yesh :3:

edit- inspired because i was geeking out about a videogame in a thread full of people with actual, physical jobs.

crimes

pogi

I'm glad you're back op

bare bottom pancakes

hows lady ambien, anyway? i dont think she posts here anymore and i feel uncomfortable adding you on facebook because i dont know you personally and it feels weird to do so

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lowtax said he was just going to the store for a pack of cigarettes but i'm getting worried he's been gone a little too long for that to be true

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
I really enjoy the Expanse.

The Expanse is a good show.

You should watch the Expanse.

bare bottom pancakes

Thunder Moose posted:

Same but Tokyo Ghoul. Not really feeling season 3 though tbh

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Thunder Moose posted:

I enjoy the show and the books. The next book is due in March and the final book is due out mid 2020, the authors have been really good about once a year releases. I like to listen to them on my commute to work from Audible.

They are both different enough that it's easy to enjoy both at the same time. Events changes but they ultimately lead to the same outcome, which I find interesting. Both are just really good scifi.

sig by owlhawk911

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I like to call The Expanse "The Expense", because TV shows aren't cheap.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

cda posted:

drat i thought this was the chill forum

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hey Lowtax, welcome "back". Here are random SA images from my imgur account I'm too lazy to empty out:

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

A castle with legs has the advantage of mobility, something most non-floating castles don't have