Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silvergun1000
Sep 17, 2007

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

I said come in! posted:

I really hate that you only get 300 minutes of experience and loot each day. Okay, so 300 minutes is still a lot, 5 hours of gameplay each day, and you can essentially let the game grind for you during that time, but it still feels cheap and manipulative to me. In order to bypass that limit you are forced to spend real money. This game, like most mobile RPGs, greatly encourages whales.

Is there something that gives whales more time? As far as I can tell, the most egregious thing is that they can straight up buy currency, but the exchange rate is so awful that I actually don’t even mind since you’d have to spend an absurd amount of $$$ to really get ahead. I’m guessing if you just buy premium and the occasional valk box, you’re getting a really big chunk of the benefits spending money will get you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU