Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

I'd say that's more of a taste of what IMSA Radio's call will be like. Cool of NBC of showing the PC race during The Roar which that's promising compared to what Fox gave us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

I didn't know Australia had a TA2 series there. I thought they only ran in Trans-Am.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

I'm amazed ByKolles has lasted this long considering Kolles' record for running teams into the ground.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

My concern would be SRO relying on manufacturers to come out for their series. World Challenge to me has never been a manufacturer driven championship and get more privateers. IMSA is raking in all the manufacturers since they have all the big endurance races while World Challenge has.... nothing unless he wants to sweeten the deal for teams to turnout for the 8 hours at Laguna. Portland last year I loved it since very few people I had to deal with, but the GT3 field was pathetic. I think less than 10 cars in total while GT4 was a healthy field of cars. I wouldn't be concerned if GT3 was more manufacturer centric but most of these guys are privateers that need money and to get that is by exposure and you sure as hell are not getting it here.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYRGSCJ641A

Already had a big wreck at the start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

Early IRL era suspension tech on that thing is amazing considering Multimatic has been developing dampers with Red Bull.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyYgDtY2AMY

Ah yes, the legendary battle of Ford vs. Ferrari at Auto Club Speedway. Though still looks to be fun to watch.