Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Also Tom Green and Ricky Williams seem like the best people on the show so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well I assume they're high all the time.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

patonthebach posted:

I really am not trying to say this in a mean way, but its super obvious Tamar has some mental health stuff going on and coupled that with the circle of yes man she probably has in her life has really hosed with her personality. I hope she gets the counselling or medication she needs after this show.

It's almost like someone pushed into show biz as a kid is already setup to have some mental issues when they attempt to be a functioning adult.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
She also seems to just lack simple things like empathy or patience. The constant interrupting of other people, yet demanding to be given the floor when she talks shows that she's never had one ounce of discipline in her life. At first I thought she'd be good to, but she's becoming grating to watch and I can't imagine being trapped with her.

Also, cleaning up after yourself is not the same as being someone else's maid. Be an adult, lady.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

SweetJahasus posted:

She also seems to just lack simple things like empathy or patience. The constant interrupting of other people, yet demanding to be given the floor when she talks shows that she's never had one ounce of discipline in her life. At first I thought she'd be good to, but she's becoming grating to watch and I can't imagine being trapped with her.

Also, cleaning up after yourself is not the same as being someone else's maid. Be an adult, lady.

And why is she so angry about being told to clean up after herself?! It looks like she spends hours putting on makeup, so it can't be a time management problem.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

This comp is bad rear end. Like legit cool and would freak me out.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BDzVi7B3no

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Binary Logic posted:

And why is she so angry about being told to clean up after herself?! It looks like she spends hours putting on makeup, so it can't be a time management problem.

"Clean up after myself? I ain't your maid!"

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
America is loving stupid and shouldn't be allowed to vote for anything

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
That's odd because usually fan-vote BB twists work out really really well.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What the hell was America thinking giving her the drat special power?

Christ, that poo poo gonna go to her head.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Teek posted:

One theory on Rhap was that doing it this way caused way more publicity than announcing that he was a limited engagement the whole time. So CBS gets a ton of "What's going on with Anthony Scaramucci in Big Brother?" news articles that otherwise would never have happened.

Mooch did an interview which came out after last nights episode where he said he and CBS had a planned set date that he was going to be leaving, apparently for the Davos conference, and it was just up to CBS about how they wanted to play it out.

The Mooch veto was very simple, but it still looks like it would have taken some doing to create and get printed out. So to me that seems to align with it being planned.

The whole week was just a mess though, Ryan had to nominate most of the house.

I don't believe it was predetermined because if there had been pre-show planning they could have found a much bigger celebrity to stay in the house for only 5 days.

SteveVizsla posted:

America is loving stupid and shouldn't be allowed to vote for anything

They could have announced any of the house guests as the winner.
Celebrity Big Brother has about as much integrity as the host's husband™.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Kinda disappointed the BB twitter stan's gave Tamar the power. Tom Green is going out next week sadly.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I read the cast list and briefly was like "wtf, this is just weird enough I want to see it." Mooch and Tom Green together in a house with Kato, doucher swimguy, and that dude who went to UT and was good at football until he smoked weed and got banned or whatever? Okay, yeah! But then Mooch thing was even shorter than his time in office and Tom Green's going to be kicked out early too?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Either Tamar rubbed off on Lolo or she is just as unhinged.
Both of them become unglued over the the most innocuous and pedestrian of things.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

I got a big kick out of Joey's description of Lolo to Julie. Literally laughed out loud for a while at that.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?
I'm enjoying how desperately joey lawrence wants to look like a dollar store Justin timberlake.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

IMB posted:

I'm enjoying how desperately joey lawrence wants to look like a dollar store Justin timberlake.

Joey is the OG Timberlake

Was there no episode tonight?

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

SteveVizsla posted:

Joey is the OG Timberlake

Was there no episode tonight?
Last night started at 9 and had the best possible outcome for HOH.And Kandy has started to play.
Tonight is 2 hours with 2 evictions so it.shoild be fun.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well with Tom Green gone I guess we can all stop watching because the house is filled entirely with garbage people.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

zapplez posted:

Well with Tom Green gone I guess we can all stop watching because the house is filled entirely with garbage people.

How weird is it that I read this and immediately felt a sense of freedom even though I haven't been watching and barely even know who anyone else?

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Its such a bizarre season. And I mean that in a pathetic way.

It was weird watching Tom Green, a former shock comedian, stand-up , Canadian, being the most mentally well person in the house, by a nautical mile.

Kandi is an arrogant rear end in a top hat, Tamar is a bipolar rear end in a top hat, Lolo is a jock dumbass rear end in a top hat, Ricky is too stoned/meditating to pay attention to the house and looks homeless.

So I guess I am rooting for Lindsey Lohans mom, who probably is an rear end in a top hat considering she raised Lindsay.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think she was really notorious for exploiting her daughters and generally being an attention seeking rear end in a top hat instead of a mom.

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

STAC Goat posted:

I think she was really notorious for exploiting her daughters and generally being an attention seeking rear end in a top hat instead of a mom.

You could just as easily flip it around and say

Tom Green was really notorious for exploiting his parents and friends, and generally being an attention seeking rear end in a top hat instead of a good person

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean, Lohan's kids being children being a small difference. And Lindsay Lohan ending up so broken ain't a great piece of evidence for her mothering.

But I have no particular love for Tom Green or anything.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

zapplez posted:

Its such a bizarre season. And I mean that in a pathetic way.

It was weird watching Tom Green, a former shock comedian, stand-up , Canadian, being the most mentally well person in the house, by a nautical mile.

Kandi is an arrogant rear end in a top hat, Tamar is a bipolar rear end in a top hat, Lolo is a jock dumbass rear end in a top hat, Ricky is too stoned/meditating to pay attention to the house and looks homeless.

So I guess I am rooting for Lindsey Lohans mom, who probably is an rear end in a top hat considering she raised Lindsay.

Ricky is clearly a smart guy who seems to understand the game well. Kandi has been totally reasonable and the only one playing a strong(comparatively) social game. On the other hand, Tom Green blew up a perfectly winnable game over and over and over again for no reason other than his own paranoia and lack of social empathy. Tamar is nuts but I give her props for being hilarious and not taking any poo poo off Lolo, who is a genuine lunatic.

Dina is also here.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Ricky is the only acceptable winner for the season now that Tom is out.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
I'm worried that Lolo might be given the votes to win because she has told them all she needs the money (and after this season no sponsors will want to back her).

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

For a second there I was thinking Tamar could win this HoH comp by refusing to hit the start button while the rest of the players ran out of time and got eliminated.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol how do you not take Dina to the end

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

sportsgenius86 posted:

Lol how do you not take Dina to the end

Yeah. If he loses that is one of the dumbest moves ever.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lolo is such a sore loser my god

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

sportsgenius86 posted:

You'd think she would be used to it by now.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

This was a better CBB season than last year.
There was still a lot of head scratching game moments but it was by far more entertaining for what it was worth.

Lolo Jones needs to get laid right quick.
I sure as gently caress won't thankfully be the one, because good God that's a ALOT of pent up explosion at the ready.

All I learned was Dina Lohan is in love with a catfish from NoCal and that's a good enough wrap on a season for me.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

sportsgenius86 posted:

I loved the exchange immediately after Lolo's whiny hypocritical sore loser rant

Julie: And how about you Dina, were you upset that he voted you out?
Dina: (scoff) No!
(audience laughter)

Perfect burn, even if unintentional

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
Would anyone be interested in a BB Canada thread this year? BBCan is my personally favourite Big Brother but I don't want to make a thread if no one would post in it.

clockwork automaton
May 2, 2007

You've probably never heard of them.

Fun Shoe

A Typical Goon posted:

Would anyone be interested in a BB Canada thread this year? BBCan is my personally favourite Big Brother but I don't want to make a thread if no one would post in it.

I'm in

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

Best QB in Arizona history*

*projected

A Typical Goon posted:

BBCan is the best BB. I'm sure we can hit two pages!

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Absolute Zero posted:

BBCan is the best BB. I'm sure we can hit two pages!

Lots of fun so far. A blindside before anyone's even in the house, and a "what do you not want the other houseguests to konw?" exposé.

A Typical Goon posted:

I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
It's on again this year? I'm not sure why but I got cancellation vibes after the most recent season.