Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Feels Villeneuve posted:

That's like my favorite thing ever in the NFL

I think that Browns/Steelers game is still like 5th on the all time list for combined passing yards in a playoff game or some poo poo

This one was even better Kelly Holcomb was a fun as hell QB when he was on. Its still the third highest scoring NFL game to date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFLkWEDsCTY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I agree, James White is pretty awesome.

Mister Fister posted:

Yes, i also agree that James White is our supreme ruler as well.

this is the weakest poo poo i have ever seen

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Comrayn posted:

this is the weakest poo poo i have ever seen

Nah, the weakest poo poo is the impotent baby rage directed at the pats for going to yet another superbowl.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Mister Fister posted:

Nah, the weakest poo poo is the impotent baby rage directed at the pats for going to yet another superbowl.

no it isnt

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
More impotent rage and wringing of hands from fans eager to make excuses for their teams not trying to win the super bowl. Have you considered spending this mental energy on being angry with your favorite team for not being good enough?

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
The bengals have never lost to tom Brady in the playoffs

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

latinotwink1997 posted:

gently caress Tom Brady and the Patriots

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Caring how well your team does or doesn’t do is a waste of time. Nothing you do has any affect on the outcome so who cares?

Also, my team has never won a Super Bowl

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Counterpoint Boston is a fake, podunk third tier town

10th largest metro area in the nation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metropolitan_statistical_areas#United_States

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Congrats on edging out a manifestation of hell’s flames on earth for that top ten spot

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

The Patriots "win" Super Bowls the same way pro wrestlers "win" title belts.

It's handed to them on a platter because someone backstage decided that that outcome will sell more merch.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Intruder posted:

issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the New England Patriots. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to em"

Seahawks shoulda handed it to them

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

the_steve posted:

The Patriots "win" Super Bowls the same way pro wrestlers "win" title belts.

It's handed to them on a platter because someone backstage decided that that outcome will sell more merch.

Didn't know Andy Reid was their merch manager

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

woah that's almost in the upper single digits

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Everyone loves a winner. And also Jason Garrett for some reason

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

also one of the densest metro areas in the country per square mile

Feels Villeneuve posted:

woah that's almost in the upper single digits

the US only has like 300 million people, how many loving cities with 5+ million do you think could possibly exist? we're not living in George Orwell's global superstate

barnold fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jan 22, 2019

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

the US only has like 300 million people, how many loving cities with 5+ million do you think could possibly exist? we're not living in George Orwell's global superstate

Was I right?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The entire point is that it's unbelievably stupid to say that Boston wins because it's a Big Media Market when there are 9 markets above them with NFL teams, some of which have multiple teams.

By this logic Pats fans should be complaining that the NFL rigged the Super Bowl for the Eagles because Philadelphia is a bigger market than Boston.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
as someone who was a loving moron and went to school for a media-related occupation, let me tell you that Boston absolutely is not a Big Media City and its job opportunity outlook is literally making me poo poo as we speak. so I agree with you 100% on that. I don't think I fully understood the argument before replying

barnold fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jan 22, 2019

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I love you guys making this argument in good faith. Maybe you can be the Dems next presidential candidate.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Really though soak in these moments because you will never get to deep, heavy, open-mouth kiss greatness like this again.

It is its own era.

corsair
Jan 10, 2001
I will have to agree with the OP

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

corsair posted:

I will have to agree with the OP

Same

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~
See OP the main problem here and it's not an insignificant one:

The P*tr**ts and T*m Br*dy are proven cheaters so yeah maybe that might be why they are so hated you ever consider that

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The real cheaters are the people who cheated themselves... out of the joy of rooting for the greatest NFL franchise in living memory. All those years wasted bitterly wailing and gnashing your teeth, when you could have just chosen to root for the organization that wasn't bitchmade all the time like everyone else.

Makes you think. :chord:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

sean10mm posted:

The real cheaters are the people who cheated themselves... out of the joy of rooting for the greatest NFL franchise in living memory. All those years wasted bitterly wailing and gnashing your teeth, when you could have just chosen to root for the organization that wasn't bitchmade all the time like everyone else.

Makes you think. :chord:

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

This is poo. This is the darkest, stinkiest, most Effervescent poop. And it has rings on it.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Android Apocalypse fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Jan 30, 2019

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Why does this leave out the part where Sean Peyton pays them for each Rams player taken out?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

yeah that missing bit really ruined my immersion

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

everybody already knows Bob Graff, owner of the football Patriots, is the champion

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

quote:

KDKA-TV fires employee for labeling Tom Brady as a “known cheater”

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

everybody already knows Bob Graff, owner of the football Patriots, is the champion

Rob Graft was right there!

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

https://twitter.com/Pittsburgh_Dad/status/1090657069873725440?s=19

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Being fired is punishment enough. Why submit him to that?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

look he did a bad thing but i've drank iron city beer before and i wouldn't ever wish more than a sip of that on someone

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski/status/1092083043102269443

so true

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unnamed One