Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

The Unnamed One posted:

gently caress this thread forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPDcrc3Srzw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

The Unnamed One posted:

gently caress this thread forever

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

My wife is sitting next to me robovoting Edelman as mvp and I am here to say: gently caress you new England football Patriots.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

BUG JUG posted:

My wife is sitting next to me robovoting Edelman as mvp and I am here to say: gently caress you new England football Patriots.

You married sabrina?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
The Least Valuable Loser is anyone who watched this.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

the_steve posted:

Patriots are cheating trash, every Super Bowl they've ever :airquote: won :airquote: was gifted to them by the NFL.

I know little to nothing about football and am legitimately curious. How so? I know they were taping something and deflated some balls, but neither of those were in actual Super Bowls. How does the NFL hand them wins? Is there some conspiracy that the bigwigs tell the refs to look harder at some plays and less hard at others, or something like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Turns out the answer to this is:

No.