Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Suck it Saints

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Big dick

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

PHILLY MUST SCORE A TD

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

deedee megadoodoo posted:

Saints get the ball back with just enough time to move the ball into FG range but they double doink

Pleaaaase

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

TURN AROUND

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

“Little dick nick”

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Throwing randomly now or what

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Welp

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Limping saint

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Destoryed

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Shanked

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Don’t become pick six nick

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

gently caress gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Sean Payton looks like some random stepdad who yells a lot

PICK UP YOUR LEGOS, JAYDEN