Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

pathetic little tramp posted:

Has Tom Brady ever beat a NFC East team in a Super Bowl

Yes, but only because they spiked :mcnabb:s pregame meal with gas station sushi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Oh my god we’ll see Gritty at the Super Bowl if the Eagles make it won’t we?

Gritty should be there regardless.

:gritty: rules :gritin:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:gritin:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Poopy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kawalimus posted:

drat it Kirkwood! I've tried to see that screech owl in your front yard so many times AND IT NEVER SHOWS UP!!!

Wtf

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Vengarr posted:

Eagles need to Frankenstein together a new cornerback at halftime from the parts of Rasul Douglas, Sydney Jones and Ronald D’arby.

Time for Brian Dawkins to come out of retirement for the second half. Someone find out where Eric Allen is.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:laugh:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sexy tiger boobs posted:

saints are child molestors

Not so sure of the players, but based on the crowd shots... I’d believe it.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Wizard Master posted:

Wish that guy was still posting gifs of sexy babes in the game day threads

I miss winkie.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:flag: :flag: :flag:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Not ‘gently caress the Patriots’

8.5/10 solid answer but obviously not the best

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:flag: again

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Throw a pick you loving midget

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
poo poo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
HEY GUESS WHAT

:flag: :flag: :flag:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This is all Kawalimus’ fault

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Chris James 2 posted:

and we're guaranteed one new SB matchup. Win-win

Pats-Rams happened before/could still happen again

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker posted:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Is Nick Foles elite?

His dong is

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

CapnAndy posted:

sir are you suggesting we marry football games

I’d marry the Rams-Chiefs MNF game.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
poo poo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kawalimus posted:

*Punches computer*

fartknocker posted:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

axeil posted:

God friended me.

How the gently caress is that a show? It sounds like the most braindead Boomer poo poo.

CBS

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Miss it you gently caress

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kawalimus posted:

Ok now miss. now you HAVE TO MISS. And then we can win.

Never mind he’ll nail it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
ROFL

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Whip it out, Nick

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:flag: oh my

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker posted:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

hughesta posted:

chiefs rams superbowl would be amazing

It’s either that or go ISIS go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Poop from a butt