Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I just carry a laptop bag but use it like a purse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Extra Large Marge posted:

If you're not carrying around a gigantic duffel bag filled with unwashed hockey gear at all times please turn in your man card.
the one time i was carrying a duffel bag (full of dirty laundry) and wearing a hockey jersey when i got off a train a car of college girls asked if i wanted to come with them
i reflexively said no thanks :downs:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I have a perfectly good backsack, tyvm.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

gary oldmans diary posted:

that guy has got to be trying to look like a douche

look at the tiny wrists and wide waist (nice oversized "skinny" jeans bro). youre out of shape skinny fat. all the stuff youre trying is just embarrassing
need to swap out that tote bag for some kettlebells

Wow. That's pretty high resolution for a monitor that isn't even on

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Waroduce posted:

As a buisness traveler I have a hard time seeing a justification or use case for tote bags. Find your balls and use a messenger bag or duffel bag. Leave the tote bag at home.

God drat millenials

Those are just alternative names for tote bags

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

spinderella posted:

Welcome back😘

I was never really gone. My spirit haunted you all. :smugbert:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

If a bag threatens your masculinity you have bigger problems than what kind of bag it is.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Metrosexual :airquote:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

fanny pack ftw

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Mu Zeta posted:

[Backpacks] give me a sweaty back and it's hot here a lot

So your back is hairy like an ape's, OK. :smuggo:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just use nature's own totebag (your rear end) and soon you'll be saving the planet one unused plastic bag at a time.

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

Yes, but you must wrap the handles around your fist.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

lol

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Mooey Cow posted:

Tote bag?

More scrote bag!

(balls)

Dixville posted:

Lol if you can't carry everything you need in your massive tarp like scrotum

Just lol

This guy gets it

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/scrote-n-tote-the-satchel-of-life#/

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Mine is full of condoms and steel

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Icochet posted:

Mine is full of condoms and steel
my tote is MADE of sheepskin and filled with dirt

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
carry a briefcase so that everyone knows you're important big adult man.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
lol

quote:

Glasgow, whose company now produces a number of variations on the classic briefcase, believes that the traditional attaché may become rarer, but will never completely disappear. “Whilst I believe the world is becoming more casual,” Glasgow says, “I think the ‘upper class’ still prefer to use a traditional attaché case. They feel personal about this because it is a traditional mannerism, and something they associate with their fathers. So it may never return to the mainstream, but there is still a certain demographic who will never abandon the briefcase.”

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

just get clothes with more pockets op, theres no such thing as too many pockets. The sky is the limit!

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
My kavu bag is loving sick I have a Captain America shield attached to it too so people either think I found his shield and am on a mission to return it to him or I killed him and took it as a trophy I can post a pic if you want I'll have to get my mom to take one though and she's asleep

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Icochet posted:

Wow. That's pretty high resolution for a monitor that isn't even on
a turned off crt wouldnt have a resolution :ughh:

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I carry my PBS tote bag I got for donating $50 so people know I support important educational programming

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

snack eater posted:

I carry my PBS tote bag I got for donating $50 so people know I support important educational programming

I got the Blu Ray of the history of cats instead

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
My mom got my dad a really nice messenger bag for Christmas. He's definitely not the kind of person that would us one. He lamented that he can't return it or regift it because she would become upset.
I'd love a good messenger bag. gently caress.

Really like the Kriega Urban.

Kwosge
Dec 6, 2005

Lincoln-fish, the most powerful of all the Lincoln based animals.
Not tote bags because they are stupid. Sling bags are ok, though. Got to conceal carry the full size with 3 extra mags some how.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I will admit to using tote bags as reusable grocery bags on occasion but i wouldn't ever use one to carry poo poo i need all day around

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
woke up this morning
felt around for my tote
woke up this morning
felt around for my tote
i ain't toting nothing
cause i didn't have no arms

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

gary oldmans diary posted:

the one time i was carrying a duffel bag (full of dirty laundry) and wearing a hockey jersey when i got off a train a car of college girls asked if i wanted to come with them
i reflexively said no thanks :downs:

And then everybody stood up and clapped.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Carry a duffel

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Just get a Filson Medium Field Bag. I got mine for $90, but that price may not be an option unless you live near one of two Filson outlet stores (Seattle and MPLS/St Paul), which I do. It’s still worth the $300 retail price tho, IME.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
here op

https://tacticalbabygear.com/

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i put my wallet, phone, and keys in my pockets and that's about all I carry around OP

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress no and neither should they wear those dorky loving brown leather shoes.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

soy posted:

gently caress no and neither should they wear those dorky loving brown leather shoes.

boat shoes?

guys with big calves (me) should absolutely never wear boat shoes it looks loving ridiculous.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Pivotal Lever posted:

Just get a Filson Medium Field Bag. I got mine for $90, but that price may not be an option unless you live near one of two Filson outlet stores (Seattle and MPLS/St Paul), which I do. It’s still worth the $300 retail price tho, IME.

I actually have one. It's too small because my 14" laptop won't fit into the opening. They make the access to the main compartment really small, I'm guessing to protect against the rain.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Mu Zeta posted:

I actually have one. It's too small because my 14" laptop won't fit into the opening. They make the access to the main compartment really small, I'm guessing to protect against the rain.

Get a waterfield laptop bag

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DONT THREAD ON ME posted:

boat shoes?

guys with big calves (me) should absolutely never wear boat shoes it looks loving ridiculous.

they are the fedora of shoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

soy posted:

they are the fedora of shoes

Nah that's still birkenstocks