Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO YA GOT
This poll is closed.
Patriots & Rams 23 10.36%
Saints & Chiefs 61 27.48%
Patriots & Saints 36 16.22%
Rams & Chiefs 102 45.95%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Play posted:

I voted Rams Chiefs out of hope rather than conviction

Hell, same.

Give me a rematch of the best regular season game of the last ten years. This playoff needs it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Alternately, Patrick Mahomes will slay the immortal Tom Brady at midfield at the height of the eclipse and undo the infernal pact that keeps the AFC East a garbage fire springboard into a home bye every year.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
As much as I would love a Rams Chiefs rematch to relive that amazing game, it'd also be pretty cool to get Saints Chiefs for the sixth installment of "This is a good loving game" this year after Chiefs/Pats I, Chiefs/Pats II (pending), Chiefs/Rams, Rams/Saints I, and Rams/Saints II. Then the Chiefs would have played all three of the three other best teams in the game this year.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

This is because the rest of the country loving hates you not because of the odds smdh

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

a neat cape posted:

Play defense

Make it to the AFCCG.

NFL OT is loving dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW