Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO YA GOT
This poll is closed.
Patriots & Rams 23 10.36%
Saints & Chiefs 61 27.48%
Patriots & Saints 36 16.22%
Rams & Chiefs 102 45.95%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Can you even read?

Did you read his posts of course he cant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

a new study bible! posted:

I'd rather have a game decided on a no called DPI than a coin toss.

If a game is "decided on a coin toss" or "decided on a blown call" then it was actually decided a long time before that by neither team being good enough to pull away. If you leave it up to that kind of situation you can't get mad when it doesn't go your way

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

a new study bible! posted:

But it did decide which team was allowed to do that.

Neither team being good enough to win in regulation was the cause of the entire thing. Don't want to be hosed by a coin flip? Don't let it go to OT

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Intruder posted:

So you're saying that you'd rather successfully drive down the field only to have your near game clinching play taken away by a bad call than have to stop a team from driving the length of the field for a touchdown?

I don't know who this is responding to but if it's to me then I have to reiterate that teams that get "robbed" by a bad call maybe didn't deserve the win they were "robbed" of if a single bad call or coin flip could "rob" them of it

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Thanks, Pharisee, for the rules lawyering