Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

its wfh day and all the communications platforms aside from email are having issues, so i get little disconnect pop ups over my actual work every five minutes. i cant tell if its our vpn or the communications servers

i might actually go to work just to avoid them :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

if I worked 100% remote I'd be able to move and live where I want instead of the gross highway that lets me get to work on time

what a world

bbbbbbbut team synergy!

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

current job status: working from home

same due to minor eye injury. enjoying geese honking sounds as the migrate back and my own comfy chair with good natural lighting

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

also rip your eye

thanks. i gotta rub antibiotics into my eye for three more days because of minor chemical abrasions. heck yeah new injury to add to my list of dumb home injuries

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

poo poo thats what they want to do in our office too. hotdesking with reservable seating, like lol just lol. not only will we fight for parking we can also fight for sitting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

my irl reaction