Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

sometimes I work at home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

currently not working from home. stay tuned for more exciting updates

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

cute. you northerners get to have a snow day!

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

oh poo poo I was working from home yesterday

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Don't tell the boss but today i changed the oil in my car instead of writing a report I said I would do at home instead of driving said car to the office to write said report.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

worked from home today. the children made sure that I got nothing done.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

current job status: working from home

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

these fuckers want to get in and help me work from home by making GBS threads all over the carpet, humping each other on my couch, and fouling up the cat and dog bowls.

it’s not the help I need so the door stays shut

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

they’re aylesbury’s, but those two fuckers parents hosed anything so they could be mongrels

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Agile Vector posted:

same due to minor eye injury. enjoying geese honking sounds as the migrate back and my own comfy chair with good natural lighting

also rip your eye

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my bitter bi rival posted:

i would have guessed pekins cause i only know like 3 duck types

there is a good chance that they are Pekins, my first guess, but the farmer we got them off said they only had allys and Maggies.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Agile Vector posted:

thanks. i gotta rub antibiotics into my eye for three more days because of minor chemical abrasions. heck yeah new injury to add to my list of dumb home injuries

good thing the government picks up the tab for any accidental injury regardless of fault through ACC.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

geese are great for protecting chickens from hawks and some other predators [like man].

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

idk about he hawks in other countries but the native Nz hawks are pretty small and they usually get spooked by grumpy geese.

they’re just a pain when you go and collect eggs from the hens they are unwittingly protecting. we got rid of our geese because their fat tasted so good.

anyway, not working from home today as it is Sunday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

in our organisation it was a case of it was cheaper to build open plan