Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

yeah bro we can already read youre poasts

:nsavince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

echinopsis posted:

that’s a bad thing mate you’ll start to enjoy the scent of your crotch odour and subsequently embrace smelling like poo poo thinking others like the stink of your balls

is that what you want

:stare:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

echinopsis posted:

that’s a bad thing mate you’ll start to enjoy the scent of your crotch odour and subsequently embrace smelling like poo poo thinking others like the stink of your balls

is that what you want

Sir, this is the McDonalds Drive-Thru...

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

these fuckers want to get in and help me work from home by making GBS threads all over the carpet, humping each other on my couch, and fouling up the cat and dog bowls.

it’s not the help I need so the door stays shut

Literally: extirpation to all geese.

E: Wait, are those ducks? Ducks is comrades.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

they’re aylesbury’s, but those two fuckers parents hosed anything so they could be mongrels

An fucky ducky.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Geese is poo poo, ducks is cool. Remove all geese providing more niche in which to grow ducks.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

just wait until he starts in on cats

:shudder:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Perplx posted:

I grew up on a duck farm AMA about picking up eggs covered in poo poo

Is ducks gooder than gooses?